€660

noodle1988

Earning My Ears
Well today I went to the travel agents and put the last of our spending money on our cash passport card :-)

We're getting there on the sunday lunch time and coming back wednesday evening. All together we have €660!

Out of that we have to pay €66 for our cowboy cookout lunch, and the rest is for shopping and lunch/dinner for 2 adults and a 2yr old.

Do u think this will be enough? We dont wanna have to be watching our money???

:banana::banana:Getting so excited now :banana::banana:

600 euros sounds like loads to me :goodvibes. A CM is a Cast Member ie member of staff at DLP ;).

CM stands for Castmember - its what Disney call their staff

Did you know that under 3s eat free at buffet restaurants

Yes you'll be able to enjoy some nice meals for sure. To be honest I have struggled on both our trips to buy much in the way of merchandise besides from a few mugs and cuddly toys for dd x

Oh the cm thing makes sense now lol :)

I didnt know that unders 3s eat free at buffets - thats good to know thanks :)

Does anybody know if there is a boat ride, I think there was and it was frontierland but I might just be making it up :confused3

Also I had a ticker and have used it once, do i have to paste the link in every thread/post reply i do for it to come up??

Thanks x

there is a boat ride in Frontierland, it takes you on a trip on a paddle steamer - its a lovely attraction :).

nope you just turn up, it runs every 10-15 minutes through the park day, and can take a lot of guests on each run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter