†R.I.P. John Ritter†

I heard about that this morning! :( He was so young...r.i.p

Yeah, its a shame :( I enjoyed watching him in multiple movies/shows. My favorite choices were the Problem Child. I can imagine the set when they saw him pass away just like that...:eek:

10060_0168.jpg

omg that was soo sad! I always watch 8 simple rules and Three's company! he was so hilarious in everything he did!

man that really sucks. threes company was such a great show. still cant believe it.

I loved him!! I didn't get to see three's a company but I love 8 Simple Rules! :(

I feel bad too, i saw him at disneyworld ,he got on ,"fantasy of flight", right ahead of us one night,it was a long time ago! Anyone remember that ride??I think that was the name of it?

oh i was sad ..i wounder what there gonna do about his show an how there going to end it

I was sad when i heard about this. It was such a shame because he was really making a comeback too with 8 simple rules. He was a great actor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!