‘Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular’ Will Take the Stage on the Disney Fantasy

Hmmm, that is a bit of a disappointment for those of us who have seen Aladdin multiple times (no matter how awesome it is). I was hoping for something fresh, like the Toy Story one on the other ship(s). I wonder if they will be bringing the Toy Story show to the parks now???

Hmmm, that is a bit of a disappointment for those of us who have seen Aladdin multiple times (no matter how awesome it is). I was hoping for something fresh, like the Toy Story one on the other ship(s). I wonder if they will be bringing the Toy Story show to the parks now???

That was what they originally announced for DCA last year before they received the cold response from fans.

Why would they close it at DCA? :confused3

I hope they don't but I figure because they announced its closure before, are looking to replace it with something new at the Hyperion, the cast's current contracts are reportedly only good thru November, and because it'd be cheaper to take the set/props/costumes from DCA and put them in the Fantasy?

I hope they don't but I figure because they announced its closure before, are looking to replace it with something new at the Hyperion, the cast's current contracts are reportedly only good thru November, and because it'd be cheaper to take the set/props/costumes from DCA and put them in the Fantasy?

While your arguments actually make good sense to me, I don't think Disney has made any recent official announcements about the Aladdin show in DCA. I believe I read somewhere that Aladdin periodically gets re-cast so the contract information doesn't necessarily signify anything. I love the Aladdin show but wouldn't mind seeing something new go into the Hyperion if they can live up to the high standards they have set with Aladdin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter