‘Lilo and Stitch’ Trailer

Another Voice

Charter Member of The Element
No, not the ‘Lion King’ one – a real trailer…

You can now see the full trailer for ‘Lilo and Stitch’ without the horror of having to buy ‘Cinderella 2’. The trailer is at http://www.mymovies.net/partners/BVI/trailer.asp?nav=mnu1a. You’ll have to scroll down the page a bit (once you see the link for the ‘Thunderpants’ trailer you’ve gone too far in many, many ways).

Another site has created a series of stills from the trailers. Slightly less bandwidth and it gives you the ability to look at the amazing art work in this movie. The first page starts at http://www.adwin.org/kf/fi_lilostch-g.shtml .

...for this movie. It is original, yet it seems to have that flavor of a Disney classic (if anyone can figure out what I mean by that). Here's hoping for a great movie!

You seem genuinely pleased with the quality & prospects for Lilo, how can you be so positive there is nothing else of substance in the works? What about the WDW animation situation? Can Treasure Planet be brought up to snuff?
(my smiles are missing:mad: )

I’m positive for two reasons. First, I’m always happy with the prospect for an excellent movie. Ninety percent of everything in this town is turned into garbage by egos and committees and marketing and lawyers (sorry, Mr. Scoop). Good movies should be treasured.

Second, ‘Lilo’ pretty much goes against everything that Eisner and crew are pushing right now. A “big” movie that took a while to develop, an emphasis on story and character, an original concept that isn’t an instant TV ad – all put together by a tight-knit group of dedicated people. Everything that ‘[insert title] 2: The Sequel’ isn’t. Perhaps if this movie makes money a neuron will fire in a brain in Burbank. A slim hope, but hope nonetheless.

Of course, this is the same studio that has already started work on a sequel to ‘Sorority Boys’.

I keep getting a Windows Media Player Error regardless of which trailer I try to play. Has anyone been able to view this trailer?

I got it to work on the second try. The first one completely bogged down. Of course, I was doing something else while it was waiting to load, and I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

The complere L&S trailer will be shown as a preview to 20th Century Fox's "Ice Age" film beginning 3/15.

Ninety percent of everything in this town is turned into garbage by egos and committees and marketing and lawyers
Thanks for sparing us finance guys this time. :) :) :)

We experienced the horror of owning C2. (whispering: actually it's not that horrible) Agreed, L&S looks like it's going to be a winner.

While I wouldn't call ownership of C2 a horror, it's not exactly a joy either. Its kind of just there.

Anyway, I must be clueless (no jokes, please). Where is the L&S trailer on the DVD? Is it only on the DVD-Rom portion? If so, ok, but I've checked out all of the regular stuff in our DVD player and I didn't find any L&S trailer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter