‘Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Has anyone eaten here?

is it good? any pics?

i've never heard of it so i'm not sure if it's new or just not popular.

This is a FANTASTIC breakfast. It had to be one of our favourite character meals on our trip.

It is served family style, all you can eat and the food was really good. The character interaction was fantastic. We had Lilo and Stitch, Mickey and Pluto from what I remember, may be missing a character too, can't remember, we did so many character meals that trip. But it's a great meal, I can highly recommend it.

We did this character breakfast last Nov and it was awesome! I don't think it's new, and it's a pretty popular character breakfast. We loved it, the food was great and so was the service and we had a great time with the characters, too, even though no small kids here! I love seeing the characters, probably more than DD18 and we saw Mickey, Pluto, Stitch, Lilo, and Minnie was there then, too, though I don't think she is now. We were one of the latest seatings on a Friday, so it wasn't super crowded and characters had plenty of time. The food was yummy and plenty of whatever we wanted (loved the Mickey waffles and bacon, breads, juice...)! And, if you want something made differently, such as fried eggs instead of the scrambled eggs they serve family style, just ask and the chef can make it up for you. They can even make you the Tonga Toast they usually serve in the Kona Cafe(also in the Poly, and a good restaurant for breakfast or dinner!) if you request it. We are excited to go again on our trip in 2 weeks and 6 days! :banana: This was one of my DD18's favorite places last year and I definitely recommend that you check out this character breakfast! :goodvibes

This is one of my family's favorite character breakfasts! (And my brother is the youngest at 20!) We went here for my Dad's birthday last year, it's great fun. The food is served family style. Warning: If you go with all adults, be prepared to order more food right off the bat. I swear they have everything prepped for 2 adults, 2 young kids, we made it through 3 of us before running out of food and when we asked for more our waiter last time was like, oh yeah, I guess you would need more... good job genius!! :rotfl: And the 20 year old is my brother, so he can eat, so we just told him to keep the plates coming. So just be prepared for that if you have some big eaters. Other than that, it's a standard breakfast with characters. We like having Stitch there, he's one of my Mom's favorites. It's a nice change of pace, plus you do get a few of the "standard" characters. There's a fun parade kind of thing that the kids do throughout the restaurant (this kind of thing is cute for breakfast, not so cute for dinner...though I have no idea if they do it for dinner, we only do O'Hana for breakfast!!) I think part of the reason we like O'Hana is that it's served family style (even if we have to bug the waiter) and a lot of the other Character breakfasts are buffets. It's nice not to have to get up from the table!!

I'd post pictures, but I'm too new :sad:

We ate there on Christmas morning last year. DS9 had specifically requested it for that day. We've been there several times & the food is always hot & fresh!

I will be having my Christmas breakfast there, I am so excited with all the positive things I here about this meal.I cant wait:)

This is our Favorite Breakfast--it is a must do every trip.
We've eaten there the last 3 years and will again this upcoming trip.
I love Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto.
I also love the atmosphere at O'hanas.
We always stay at a MOD resort and enjoy eating at
the Deluxe Resorts Restaurants--we are able to take a
tour around (Lobby, grounds) after we have eaten--it's very enjoyable.

This is a FANTASTIC breakfast. It had to be one of our favourite character meals on our trip.

It is served family style, all you can eat and the food was really good. The character interaction was fantastic. We had Lilo and Stitch, Mickey and Pluto from what I remember, may be missing a character too, can't remember, we did so many character meals that trip. But it's a great meal, I can highly recommend it.

DITTO!! We love this one!

:wave2:

The character interaction was ok; the kids loved:lovestruc the conga line that goes thru the restaurant. The food was average breakfast fare, but served at your table which is much less hectic than getting up for a buffett.

Sorry, no pix, but I highly recommend it as well! We have done it our past couple times there and it is wonderful! If you like Lilo and Stitch, it is fabulous! Mickey and Pluto join them as well, and there is plenty of time to spend with them all. There's a fun little parade that goes 'round with any kids who want to join in with these awesome characters! And I am not just saying this because I am a zealous Stitch fan!
Oh, and the food? It is delicious and it just keeps coming and coming! Be sure to drink your Jungle Juice and have a hunk of the pineapple bread! Hmmmmm....:cloud9:
Got to go....I think my darling blue boy is crying for my return!!

Later!:hippie:

They can even make you the Tonga Toast they usually serve in the Kona Cafe(also in the Poly, and a good restaurant for breakfast or dinner!) if you request it. :goodvibes

Did they do this for you? If so did they charge you extra (fine if they did)? This is one thing that I have heard a lot about and can't seem to fit it in, but if we could get it at Ohana that would be great.

No, they didn't actually do this for me. But, I do know someone who did have this done for them and I don't think they were charged any extra at all. They had heard about it from someone and were excited to try the tonga toast and when they requested if they could get it the chef was very accomodating and happy to make them some. They said it was delicious! That was last year so suppose things could have changed but haven't heard that at all, so hopefully still the same! :goodvibes

DSC01622-1.jpg

wow - thanks everyone - i've definnately switched one of our "boring" Olivia's breakfast for this now.

dh doesn't like Stitch but i know dd will get a huge kick out of it - plus it's a character breakfast - how could you not like it LOL

thanks for all the input.

With regards to transport for the Character Breakfasts can i check i got this right!
The buses start from 7 and say "Character Breakfast" on the front, then it's simply i case of asking each driver if they are going to your specific breakfast resort i.e Polynesian for 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!