“après” drinks?

wallyb

<font color=blue>Love My Stella-rella!<br><font co
Here’s the picture - it been a big day of fun at WDW and now you and your significant other want to have a nice “après” drink before dinner on site.

What the best watering hole for this leisurely drink?
And a fave specialty drink if you have one?
:drinking:

Depends upon where you are on site and where you are going for dinner. I really like the lounges at AKL (can't remember name - Victoria Falls?), YC (The Crew's Cup) and BW (Bellevue Lounge). If you are in the mood for beer, Big River Brewery at the Boardwalk has their own brands which are different from those you can find at most other WDW places.

I guess it would depend on where you are located. My favorite "watering holes" are Victoria Falls lounge at AKL for a glass of South African wine, leaning over the bridge that connects France to the UK with a kir royale from the France wine stand, and the Territory Lounge at the WL for a glass of Oregon Pinot Noir.

Last trip I noticed that the mixed and frozen drink menu was the same at all the bars we stopped into at the resorts, which is a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!