“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” A Nov 2011 pre trip report*Completed 10/31*

hey I am going same time too!! im nov 9-16! and I am doing HS on the 13th and MVMCP on the 15th i believe :) we should totally meet up :) and love your pre TP so far :)

Woo-hoo for flight refunds! :cheer2::cheer2:

We're giving the Kim Possible Missions a try this trip, too. DD used to watch the show, but needed a reminder, so I borrowed some Kim Possible DVD's from the library. Now both kids are really excited to give it a try. I think it sounds like fun and a good way to make Epcot more interesting to kids. Even DH seems intrigued! :cool2: And we really liked Garden Grill. Chip and Dale are great fun, the restaurant is neat and the food is pretty good, too!

I know what you mean about "trying" to be laid back and not plan. I keep reconsidering my ADR's and DH keeps telling me to relax and just go with what we have. His favorite line, "We'll figure it out." CLEARLY he doesn't know all that goes into getting ADR's, FP's, choosing the right park the right day, etc, etc... He's so lucky to have me. :lmao:

hey I am going same time too!! im nov 9-16! and I am doing HS on the 13th and MVMCP on the 15th i believe :) we should totally meet up :) and love your pre TP so far :)

I will be on the lookout for the LGMH!!! Congrats on the 38 lbs lost!! That is amazing!! I started WW, again, and am on my "weigh" (LOL) also, 10.4 lbs lost!! Yay us!! :cheer2:

Woo-hoo for flight refunds! :cheer2::cheer2:

We're giving the Kim Possible Missions a try this trip, too. DD used to watch the show, but needed a reminder, so I borrowed some Kim Possible DVD's from the library. Now both kids are really excited to give it a try. I think it sounds like fun and a good way to make Epcot more interesting to kids. Even DH seems intrigued! :cool2: And we really liked Garden Grill. Chip and Dale are great fun, the restaurant is neat and the food is pretty good, too!

I know what you mean about "trying" to be laid back and not plan. I keep reconsidering my ADR's and DH keeps telling me to relax and just go with what we have. His favorite line, "We'll figure it out." CLEARLY he doesn't know all that goes into getting ADR's, FP's, choosing the right park the right day, etc, etc... He's so lucky to have me. :lmao:

:lmao: What would those men do without us??? :rotfl2:

:sad: After all that planning and "not" planning, this is our last day at The World. Hoping to have everything but our clothes for the day packed up the night before. I plan to be checked out and on the bus to MK by 7:45am. We have an ADR for Ohana at 8:45am. This is another first for us, and very much looking forward to a bit of Mickey time. We will, most likely, head back to MK for our final day. I know, I will have a lot of "one more times" to do. Our flight leaves Orlando at 8pm, so ME will pick us up at 5pm. We arrive in Chicago, at 9:45pm. Get a cab to DH's office, get our car, and start our 45 minute drive home. The rest, as they say, is history.

Thanks to all who came along on my very first pre trip report. I am looking forward to writing my actual trip report and dining reviews! DH thinks I'm crazy because I told him I have to remember to take pics of our food! I even bought a couple of little notebooks, that fit in my purse, so I remember what we were eating! :rotfl:

In 11 days, 12 hours and 8 minutes, I will be landing in Orlando!!

A bit off subject, but, here is my Emmett at his first Halloween party at school!

DSC01808.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!