“Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade”

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
My wife and I, for the first time, are planning on spending an entire day at the Animal Kingdom. Of course we will be pacing ourselves. :) We would like to visit the Kilamanjaro Safari late in the day. That said, where would be the best place to watch “Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade?”

:wave2:

We always sit in Africa - across from the safari, right next to a little coffee shop & bakery. I think it's called the Kusafiri coffee shop & bakery, but don't quote me on that. It's right by the gates where the parade first starts and it will come back through that way also.

We love MJJP so much we always sit there so we can watch it first and last!!

We think that back near the start of the parade is best, too. Plus, after the parade goes by, if you time it right, you can go to KS right after the parade passes!

Stand right at the attraction entrance. Half the entry gets taped off for parade viewing. This way, when it ends, you can just about-face and be on your way into the Safari cue (ahead of all the other parade viewers that will enter after the parade ;) )

Thanks everybody. I appreciate the help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter