“Mommy, can we go see SNOW WIPE at DIZZY WORLD?! … PEEZZZ” A March 2010 PTR w/pics

reyasmommy

DIS Veteran
I’m aware that it’s probably WAY to early to start a PTR on a trip we’re planning for March, but I thought “What the heck?!” :rolleyes1 It’s safe to say that I’m not the only one that plans so far in advance on the DIS. I’m also expecting my second bundle of joy in December, so I need ALL my planning to be done before then.

I just want to warn you all that I’m a photo addict and will most likely post A LOT of pictures with my planning some of which will include pictures of previous WDW trips. (just for fun) I figure I have 10 months to try to keep to you all entertained. :cheer2:

So, with that said…… ON WITH THE SHOW!

THE CAST

Me: (Deanna) I’m a 30 year old SAHM to the best little girl in the world. I fell in LOVE with WDW on my very first visit back in 1996, when I got to go as a gift for my High School graduation. Since then I’ve been 7 times and even got married there back in 2001. :love:

Roadtrip014-4.jpg

reyasbday119.jpg

DD: (Reya) 3 year old beautiful, sweet, smart little girl. princess: This will be her 2nd visit to WDW. She’s in LOVE with Wall-e, Snow WIPE (aka snow white) , and Tinkerbell. Every time she see’s Cinderellas Castle she begs to go to Disney World, so I just couldn’t say “NO” any longer.

May2009024.jpg

DH: (Will) 33 year old investment broker. He’s the best daddy and husband in the world. I’m truly thankful that he works so hard to make sure that we’re able travel as much as we’re able. And I know that he secretly loves WDW just as much as I do.

Roadtrip204-1.jpg

Nieces: (Breanna) 9 years old (Valerie) 7 years old : These days they’re not much into the Princess thing, they’re more into the VAMPIRE thing. LOL. :sad2: Both addicted to Twilight, but of course still love WDW. They’ve both been about 24 times. They moved to Florida for about 6 months a couple years ago and were able to visit WDW just about every other weekend. Are SUPER excited to go back.

August2008007-2.jpg

SIL/BIL: (Marsha and Victor) I’m lucky to have such a wonderful SIL and BIL that I get along with. We have a fabulous time when we vacation together and this is going to be the best of the best. The only problem I see us running into is that I'm more of a planner and they're more of a "play it by ear" kinda couple. Should be interesting. :rolleyes:

August2008052-1.jpg

DD or DS: Due December 9th. Has no idea what he or she has in store for them. Will be a lover of all DISNEY I’m sure.

1stultrasound007.jpg

Well that’s it for the cast. I’ll be back with plans as they become available. I'm working on hotel plans right now. :yay:

We are March 2010 too! Congratulations on the baby... oooo I love babies! You will have to include your progress there as well (I have a December baby too!)

I have been a HUGE Snow White fan since I was little... and I have an extensive collection of Snow White items.

I'm am interested to hear more!popcorn::

Woo hoo! Am I first on board???? Chugga chugga!

OHHHHHH YAY MEL, You're here!!!!:banana:

I've missed you!!!

How was your Twilight outing? Never got to hear about it.:confused3
We are March 2010 too! Congratulations on the baby... oooo I love babies! You will have to include your progress there as well (I have a December baby too!)

I have been a HUGE Snow White fan since I was little... and I have an extensive collection of Snow White items.

I'm am interested to hear more!popcorn::

Thank you! We're super excited to be expecting. It's going to be interesting having a 3 month old baby at the parks with us. My DD was 6 months the first time we took her to DL though, and she had the best time ever.

I think it's adorable that my daughter is so in Love with Snow white and she's starting to get into whole princess phase, so it's going to be a blast when we
go this time.

Thanks for reading!! What dates are you going in March?

Yes! Oh, and congratulations! That is super exciting. I was sharing your PTR title (Nemo and Snow "Wipe")with my DH and DD12 tonight on our walk around the block. We were reminescing (SP?) about all the cute things the kids say... the girls top mis-sayings (that I remember) were:

Nike Down
Calipidder
Prentzil

:rotfl: So cute!

My Twilight trip.... It was really fun! I got a lot of great pics BUT I also had some pics taken by other women that I want to use in my TR and I need to get them compiled. I've been lazy about it. :rolleyes1 Thank you for asking though.. it encourages me to know there's an audience still. :goodvibes

We will be there March 27 - April 3, 2010.:goodvibes

Ohhh, I think we'll be going earlier then that. I wonder what the weather is going to be like?!? Any idea?

Yes! Oh, and congratulations! That is super exciting. I was sharing your PTR title (Nemo and Snow "Wipe")with my DH and DD12 tonight on our walk around the block. We were reminescing (SP?) about all the cute things the kids say... the girls top mis-sayings (that I remember) were:

Nike Down
Calipidder
Prentzil

:rotfl: So cute!

My Twilight trip.... It was really fun! I got a lot of great pics BUT I also had some pics taken by other women that I want to use in my TR and I need to get them compiled. I've been lazy about it. :rolleyes1 Thank you for asking though.. it encourages me to know there's an audience still. :goodvibes

I'm excited to see pictures and hear about it, let me know when it's up. :surfweb:

I know, listening to Reya talk on a daily basis is hilarious. She was watching Pee-oh-key-o ((Pinochio)) last night. She's at the most lovable/laughable age. :lmao:

DATES OF TRAVEL

So, I think we’ve decided on our dates of travel.:woohoo: Of course it’s not set in stone yet, but we’re pretty determined to make these specific dates work.

MARCH 4th- MARCH 14th

I’m a little concerned that it might be a little too busy, does anybody know what the crowds are like at this time? :crowded: Spring Break around here doesn't usually start until the middle to end of March, so I was hoping we would miss out on the crowds, get in and out before it get's too busy.

If it is really busy we might go as early as February 28th but I really wanted the baby to be at least 3 months old before we traveled.

Also, does anybody know first hand what the weather is like end of February, beginning of March?!?

Awesome I am joining in. I am going in January 2010 and I have been planning since February when we got back from our wedding/honeymoon. Your daughter is adorable!! I have been to Disney in the beginning of March and have had no problems as far as the crowds. Pretty normal crowd flow. I think the spring breakers come out at the end of March and into April. You should be safe.

Can't wait to hear more!! :banana:

I'm heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my pregnancy partner! Lol

Awesome I am joining in. I am going in January 2010 and I have been planning since February when we got back from our wedding/honeymoon. Your daughter is adorable!! I have been to Disney in the beginning of March and have had no problems as far as the crowds. Pretty normal crowd flow. I think the spring breakers come out at the end of March and into April. You should be safe.

Can't wait to hear more!! :banana:

Welcome!! Thanks for reading!

Congrats on your recent marriage! We got married and honeymooned at WDW too and it was the BEST time of our life. I would love to renew our vows there in 2011. ((guess we'll see))

I'm so glad that you've said the crowds are good the beginning of March, that's spectacular news!!:yay::yay: How was the weather? We've always gone when it's way too hot, so I'm hoping for a little cooler weather?

I'm heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my pregnancy partner! Lol
Wooo Hoooo NOW the party can start!!:woohoo:

I can't believe we're only a week apart! Keep me updated on EVERYTHING! Sorry your morning sickness is so bad, luckily mine is getting better.

Are you doing a PTR or TR for your upcoming trip?

Welcome!! Thanks for reading!

Congrats on your recent marriage! We got married and honeymooned at WDW too and it was the BEST time of our life. I would love to renew our vows there in 2011. ((guess we'll see))

I'm so glad that you've said the crowds are good the beginning of March, that's spectacular news!!:yay::yay: How was the weather? We've always gone when it's way too hot, so I'm hoping for a little cooler weather?

Yay another Disney bride!! I already want to do a vow renewal. :rotfl:

The weather is cool. There are some hot days you could have but nothing at all like May or the summer months. When I was there it was cool enough to wear a hoodie.

Wooo Hoooo NOW the party can start!!:woohoo:

I can't believe we're only a week apart! Keep me updated on EVERYTHING! Sorry your morning sickness is so bad, luckily mine is getting better.

Are you doing a PTR or TR for your upcoming trip?

I will keep you updated as well. Girl, I hate evening sickness. :sick:
I may do a TR or Food Report after the trip. :goodvibes

Yay another Disney bride!! I already want to do a vow renewal. :rotfl:

The weather is cool. There are some hot days you could have but nothing at all like May or the summer months. When I was there it was cool enough to wear a hoodie.

Sounds perfect! I live in Colorado and the summers are too hot and the winters are too cold. I wish I could have 73 degrees year round. If ONLY I could afford to live in SanDiego. :confused3

I saw your wedding photos they're beautiful!

I will keep you updated as well. Girl, I hate evening sickness. :sick:
I may do a TR or Food Report after the trip. :goodvibes

I hope you do. I thought you were going to do one for your DL trip, but you never did.:sad2:

Sounds perfect! I live in Colorado and the summers are too hot and the winters are too cold. I wish I could have 73 degrees year round. If ONLY I could afford to live in SanDiego. :confused3

I hope you do. I thought you were going to do one for your DL trip, but you never did.:sad2:

I know, I know. But I do have a great excuse. I did have surgery immediately upon our return and once I could start back visiting the boards, I was too lazy! Lol. :lmao:

HOTEL

So, we’ve decided to stay at the LIGHTHOUSE KEY RESORT for our vacation.

This is where we stayed back in 2007, and absolutely fell in LOVE with it. It fits, all of our needs!! We'll have 3 kids and a baby, so they'll have plenty of room. :cloud9:

Our room will include:

Washer/dryer
Dishwasher
Full kitchen
Large Patio w/furniture and fan
3 bedrooms
3 baths ((both master bedrooms have Jacuzzi tubs))
3 Tvs
XBOX for the kiddos
Living room
Dinning room
Plus much, much more ……

It’s going to be nice to have a refrigerator for the baby’s milk, dishwasher for all the dirty bottles, washer/dryer for all the spit up cloths, Jacuzzi for my achy muscles. :worship:

The rate is $170.00 a night plus an $8.00 a night resort fee, so after splitting the cost, we’ll be paying roughly $100.00 per family per night. Can’t beat that!!!

Below are pictures of our room when we were there a couple years ago.

**I have plenty of more, if anybody wants me to post them

***** FLOOR PLAN of our ROOM
hampshire_031.jpg

*****3rd Bedroom
IMG_2889.jpg

*****Living room
IMG_2897.jpg

*****Kitchen
IMG_2892.jpg

*****One of the Master baths
IMG_2902.jpg

*****One of the Master beds
IMG_2899.jpg

*****View from our Patio ((We could see fireworks from WDW every night))
IMG_2923.jpg

*****Pool
IMG_3483.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!:banana::banana:

DATES OF TRAVEL

So, I think we’ve decided on our dates of travel.:woohoo: Of course it’s not set in stone yet, but we’re pretty determined to make these specific dates work.

MARCH 4th- MARCH 14th

I’m a little concerned that it might be a little too busy, does anybody know what the crowds are like at this time? :crowded: Spring Break around here doesn't usually start until the middle to end of March, so I was hoping we would miss out on the crowds, get in and out before it get's too busy.

If it is really busy we might go as early as February 28th but I really wanted the baby to be at least 3 months old before we traveled.

Also, does anybody know first hand what the weather is like end of February, beginning of March?!?

There's a sight I've been on for a couple of years called "Tour Guide Mike." It does cost money... I forget how much.. cheap though... maybe like $14 or $20 or something but it's on the honor system once you pay. They ask that you re-up your membership after each "trip" to WDW to help pay for the site. I have never been so I have never re-upd my membership and all has been well. :)

Anyway, it's a PHENOMONAL site for dates/times/touring/crowds. I highly recommend it. It is definitely more geared towards WDW than DL but there is good info on both. There are several key posters that post to both sites here on the Dis and on TGM (Tour Guide Mike).

Thank you! :goodvibes

That hotel is fantastic for the price!! It is so pretty! what a great view you are going to have too!

P.S. I somehow missed the hotel post. It is BEAUTIFUL! Lovely, lovely, lovely. Nice work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!