“Mommy, can we go see SNOW WIPE at DIZZY WORLD?! … PEEZZZ” A March 2010 PTR w/pics

can i be completely honest?

i got a bit misty looking at those pix...

AWE!!!!! :hug:

Yay Reya! Its so funny that all the other little girls were in blue and pink w/ Reya in the proper ballet colors - I took 7 years of ballet and we always wore black leotards and pink tights. ;)

Wow! It looks like you got an awesome stash from the dollar store...score!!

Yeah, I thought it was funny she was the only one in black... but it made it easier for me to keep my eye on her. ;)

I'm in love with the glow in the dark wands.... I've never noticed those before.. think I'll get some for halloween too..
Reya is a doll! :cutie:

Thank you! :goodvibes

More vacation photos from DLR!

2008tripcanon182.jpg

2008tripcanon180.jpg

2008tripcanon179.jpg

Cute benches in Bugs Land area

2008tripcanon170.jpg

Cute Sign above the restrooms in Bug Land

2008tripcanon173.jpg

2008tripcanon166.jpg

2008tripcanon162.jpg

2008tripcanon160.jpg

2008tripcanon158.jpg

2008tripcanon154.jpg

I will post more Halloween ones later today.

Hi,

Your PTR is very sweet and exciting, I am joining in on the funny..

I LOVED the dance class photos...she was oh so adorable...

Now I have to run back and catch up on the last few post....( I'll admit I skipped a few...)

Hi,

Your PTR is very sweet and exciting, I am joining in on the funny..

I LOVED the dance class photos...she was oh so adorable...

Now I have to run back and catch up on the last few post....( I'll admit I skipped a few...)

Awwwww, thank you!!!!!! :goodvibes

And welcome!! :hug:

:lovestruc I just LOVE the pictures from dance class. The actions shots especially are so sweet. :lovestruc

The Bugs Life area looks so cute. I love all the details.

love love love the dance pictures! One of my earliest memories of my childhood is when they had a special "daddy and me" dance class, where the daddies had to come dance with their little girls..i remember dancing on my dad's workboots! You must be so excited..did you cry? I will probably break down in tears every milestone with my child!

:lovestruc I just LOVE the pictures from dance class. The actions shots especially are so sweet. :lovestruc

The Bugs Life area looks so cute. I love all the details.

Thank you... I really wish I could have gotten some better photos without that glass in the way... Oh well. :confused3 There's another 7 weeks of classes to go.

Bug land was themed sooooo well... I loved it. The kids had so much fun cause everything was just their size.. And only one way in and one way out.

love love love the dance pictures! One of my earliest memories of my childhood is when they had a special "daddy and me" dance class, where the daddies had to come dance with their little girls..i remember dancing on my dad's workboots! You must be so excited..did you cry? I will probably break down in tears every milestone with my child!

Actually I started to cry after I was talking to my Grandma and Sister-in-law on the phone. :rolleyes1 The entire time I was there watching her I was just smiling ear to ear.

Each milestone that passes is so bitter-sweet! ;)

I thought I would go ahead and add some pictures of BUGS LAND for everyone, because it's just so darn cute and the kids LOVED it!

Roadtrip129-2.jpg

This was Reya's favorite Ride.... You could actually smell all the smells of the food you would pass by.... Watermelon, Cookies, Cupcakes, etc, etc..

Roadtrip151.jpg

2008tripcanon172.jpg

Roadtrip139-1.jpg

Roadtrip150-1.jpg

Roadtrip148-2.jpg

Roadtrip146-1.jpg

Roadtrip142.jpg

2008tripcanon449.jpg

Lori and Alyssa

2008tripcanon447.jpg

2008tripcanon445.jpg

Too cute!!! Is the Chew Chew Train like a little coaster?

Too cute!!! Is the Chew Chew Train like a little coaster?

No, it's a slow moving train ride.

Wow, you vacation is coming up soon. You have less then 2 weeks to loose 22 lbs.... Better get on it!! :lmao: J/K ..... I don't think you need to loose weight in the 1st place. :rolleyes:

Aww Reya looks so 'big girl' in her dance class pictures, wow! I used to love ballet when I was little, I hope if I ever have a girl that she'll want to do it :)
I'm a bit sad I never took any pictures of the Bug's Life section in DCA since it'll more than likely be rethemed by the time we go to DLR again, we just never made it to that bit of the park. I know it's all kiddie rides but I loved the movie :)

Aww Reya looks so 'big girl' in her dance class pictures, wow! I used to love ballet when I was little, I hope if I ever have a girl that she'll want to do it :)
I'm a bit sad I never took any pictures of the Bug's Life section in DCA since it'll more than likely be rethemed by the time we go to DLR again, we just never made it to that bit of the park. I know it's all kiddie rides but I loved the movie :)

I know my little girl is growing up so fast!!!! :sad2:

I really hope they leave that area alone, it's just TOO cute... I was bummed though because "It's tough to be a bug" was down the entire time we were there.. I haven't been keeping up on whats going on at DLR... Are they still re-doing California Adventure? I know the plans they had were looking pretty cool.. I was excited about the Radiator Springs area and the Little Mermaid Ride? :yay:

No, it's a slow moving train ride.

Wow, you vacation is coming up soon. You have less then 2 weeks to loose 22 lbs.... Better get on it!! :lmao: J/K ..... I don't think you need to loose weight in the 1st place. :rolleyes:

Well I figure if I stop eating entirely and run 20 miles a day I should be fine. :rotfl: Actually I'm not trying to lose weight until after our trip. I know there is NO WAY I could possibly diet while at WDW on the dining plan. :cutie:

Well I hope Everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're going to the TASTE OF COLORADO this weekend, so this Pregnant lady is going to have the time of her life eating to her hearts desire!! :hug:

Thought I would post some more DLR pictures....

2008tripcanon229.jpg

2008tripcanon228.jpg

2008tripcanon226.jpg

2008tripcanon224.jpg

2008tripcanon223.jpg

2008tripcanon212.jpg

2008tripcanon219.jpg

2008tripcanon221.jpg

The picture of Reya in the fountain is so cute. :love:

Have a great holiday weekend! :goodvibes

PS - How do you pronounce Reya's name? Is is Rye-ah or Ray-ah. I ask because my SIL's name is Rhyah. :)

Gosh those pictures really make me want to go to DL!

I've only been once and it really was for like 3 hours so I don't think it counts! I was in town for a seminar and was able to just squeeze in a little Disney after dinner one night.

I SO want to go back and see all of that stuff that I never saw.

Have a blast this weekend!

Oohhh...why don't they make a Bugs Land and Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin at WDW. So cute!! look like a lot of fun too!!

Yummy eat some for me and have a great time!

Mmmmmm, I will! :woohoo:

The picture of Reya in the fountain is so cute. :love:

Have a great holiday weekend! :goodvibes

PS - How do you pronounce Reya's name? Is is Rye-ah or Ray-ah. I ask because my SIL's name is Rhyah. :)

You have a great holiday weekend as well! :goodvibes

It's pronounced Ray-ah .... Sometimes I wish I would have spelt it RHEA, but people would still mis-pronounce it, so oh well!:confused3

Gosh those pictures really make me want to go to DL!

I've only been once and it really was for like 3 hours so I don't think it counts! I was in town for a seminar and was able to just squeeze in a little Disney after dinner one night.

I SO want to go back and see all of that stuff that I never saw.

Have a blast this weekend!

Oh yeah, you need several days to just scratch the surface of DLR... You def. need to go back.

Have a great weekend!!

Oohhh...why don't they make a Bugs Land and Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin at WDW. So cute!! look like a lot of fun too!!

lol.... I know .... The ToonTown in DLR puts WDW to shame as well... Like I said I prefer WDW or DLR, but I'll admit there are some things at DLR that are better then WDW. TOON TOWN being one of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!