“What?! No! That’s Crazy!” Feb 16 - 21, 2014 (Complete)

I love you and your 'Dani-loses-it' moments. Thank you for that. I approve 100%. Cause you probably just helped other people too scared to speak up to have a better ride and that's what really matters.

And that is the worst :( I'm sorry. Stupid planes. And eww, Michigan in February. I can't imagine going from Orlando to Detroit in the cold like that. Then again, maybe I can... *thinks back from Mexico to Montreal in March* And I feel for you.

Ok, I'm back from Germany and getting caught up, so I'm going back an update.
When I read that you bought yourself a balloon I actually had tears in my eyes. I've always wanted to get myself a balloon but I'm just so cheap I've never been able to justify it. Giving it away to a little girl at the end of the evening? Best thing ever. You are so kind.
Good for you for standing up for yourself to the man trying to squish in front of you!
Oh dear. Sick at Disney is NO FUN at all. I'm glad you got some rides done with cold meds, and then felt better after your tea and your nap!
I get that feeling of being ready to go home. That was me on my last trip too.
Dear me, delayed planes suck!!!

I love you and your 'Dani-loses-it' moments. Thank you for that. I approve 100%. Cause you probably just helped other people too scared to speak up to have a better ride and that's what really matters.

And that is the worst :( I'm sorry. Stupid planes. And eww, Michigan in February. I can't imagine going from Orlando to Detroit in the cold like that. Then again, maybe I can... *thinks back from Mexico to Montreal in March* And I feel for you.

Hah! I try not to lose it, I really do. But sometimes... you just gotta do what you've gotta do! And I hope it helped out some other folks as well.

The change from 84 degrees to 4 degrees was definitely a but on the abrupt side!!!!

Ok, I'm back from Germany and getting caught up, so I'm going back an update.
When I read that you bought yourself a balloon I actually had tears in my eyes. I've always wanted to get myself a balloon but I'm just so cheap I've never been able to justify it. Giving it away to a little girl at the end of the evening? Best thing ever. You are so kind.
Good for you for standing up for yourself to the man trying to squish in front of you!
Oh dear. Sick at Disney is NO FUN at all. I'm glad you got some rides done with cold meds, and then felt better after your tea and your nap!
I get that feeling of being ready to go home. That was me on my last trip too.
Dear me, delayed planes suck!!!

I hope Germany was awesome!

That balloon totally made the trip! Buy yourself a balloon next time! Keep it, give it away, whatever makes your heart happy! :goodvibes

And yeah, sick in Disney... I know you know. Le sigh. We made it home though, and had a good trip overall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!