•Hide-and-Go-Seek and Walt Disney World!•

cruisinthecarribean

Mouseketeer
In this thread, we will start at a certain park, and a user will say something like this. :cool1:

I am eating a resturant by Kali River Rapids. Where am I? :sunny:

I'll start. You have to have a hint in it, so it isn't too fartetched, and you end up like :confused3 .

I am in MK. Hint: I am on a ride that tours almost all of the rides at Tomarrow Land. :banana:

Have fun!

~Lily

Is it Tommorrowland Transit Authority? The name may be wrong but those "carts" that take you above tommorrowland... I havent been to the world in 12years so Im taking a big risk..please dont laugh if Im wrong... :rolleyes1

MK, I know there's a horse right in front of me but I don't see it!

You are right Hockeymomto2!!
At least I wish I was there right now.

You and me both....

Here's what I think will be tough. How about..I am sitting on a Bench looking for the Holy Grail. Where am I?..and for Bonus points.....with whom?

cruisinthecarribean said:
In Italy at the WS? I am sitting on a bench looking at monkeys (real monkeys) and getting only slightly wet!

You are SO close. Another hint, they show up in Italy and England. Grail...Grail...Grail..Grail.....Grail.

Alright, either it was too hard, or no one else wanted to answer. :confused3

It was the World Showcase Players. They do an improv skit about King Arthur and the Holy Grail. They pull people in from the audience. They are in Germany and England. They are fantastically funny!

Next person come up with one.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter