£9 Travelodge

karengr

Mouseketeer
Just paid £9 for my travelodge hotel in Ashford in the winter sale. we go January.:cool1:

Quick question how long does the sale last for...think it might be easier to book a room then get my dad to drive me to the station.

Its for rooms in Dec, Jan and I think Feb. You'll have to be quick tho as I reckon they'll sell out soon. You would need to get a taxi to the station

Its for rooms in Dec, Jan and I think Feb. You'll have to be quick tho as I reckon they'll sell out soon. You would need to get a taxi to the station

Better than waking up at 4am and having my dad get me to the station at 7am and wait hours for the train lol. Maybe i can get my mum to book it for me.

I've booked it lol....my dad or brother can drive us there after we've been to the local panto. Hopefully.

Hi, we're planning on going for a 4 day weekend in December. Does anyone know if we drove to Ashford, could we leave our car at the travelodge with free parking for the weekend if we only stayed over for one night? Very tempted by this offer to be able to get the train straight into disney, as always wanted to try the eurostar.
Thanks in advance!

That will be a great start to your holidays :lovestruc

Its exciting! Plus my mum has offered to give me back the £9 bless her. Least I won't have to get up at 4am!

Does anyone know how much a taxi is to Ashford international from the Travellodge?

Hi, we're planning on going for a 4 day weekend in December. Does anyone know if we drove to Ashford, could we leave our car at the travelodge with free parking for the weekend if we only stayed over for one night? Very tempted by this offer to be able to get the train straight into disney, as always wanted to try the eurostar.
Thanks in advance!

Not sure, you can always ring and enquire?

Thanks in advance!

The Travel Lodge is on a leisure complex with a cinema, gym, several restaurants etc so there are a lot of car parking places.

The Travel Lodge is on a leisure complex with a cinema, gym, several restaurants etc so there are a lot of car parking places.

That sounds good! Has anybody here ever left their car for a weekend before? Just a bit concerned that they might tow a car if they see one left there for a few days...
Also, can anyone advise of how far the station is from here/cost of a taxi?
Cheers again! :thumbsup2

I would like to know about taxi costs aswell....cant be more than a couple of quid.

I got four rooms!! 2 nights for Ayr in Dec then when we get off the plane at Edinburgh in January after the dlp holiday we have a night in falkirk then a night in Dunfermline...don't want to travel straight up the road just incase I get ill again!!!:rotfl: I need a toilet nearby just incase!:rolleyes1

Theres always one that lowers the tone eh?:rotfl:

I got four rooms!! 2 nights for Ayr in Dec then when we get of the plane at edinburgh in January after the dlp holiday we have a night in falkirk then a night in Dunfermline...don't want to travel straight up the road just incase I get ill again!!!:rotfl: I need a toilet nearby just incase!:rolleyes1

Theres always one that lowers the tone eh?:rotfl:

:laughing:

I can't beleive what a bargain the rooms are..what are they like inside?

they are like the Santa Fe hotel minus the mexican theme...basic but clean! Does the job!...The haymarket Edinburgh one is as posh as anything though, its like a palace! The falkirk one has a lcd telly on the wall!!...cool!!! And a bottle opener on the side of the sideboardy type thingy they have!

they are like the Santa Fe hotel minus the mexican theme...basic but clean! Does the job!...The haymarket Edinburgh one is as posh as anything though, its like a palace! The falkirk one has a lcd telly on the wall!!...cool!!! And a bottle opener on the side of the sideboardy type thingy they have!

I'm getting all excited even though we wont check in till about 8-9...

Anyone know what time Burger King shuts at the one in Ashford?

We stay in Travel Lodges a lot- we go down to Cambridge a lot and stay in whichever one we can get the best deal - we are going in Oct for 2 nights and staying in Ely for 2 night and then just outside Cambridge for the other - not £9 rooms but still cheap - £29 I think.
I posted on another thread that we've got 3 nights down there in Dec with £9 rooms.

The one in Durham is also very nice

I'm getting all excited even though we wont check in till about 8-9...

Anyone know what time Burger King shuts at the one in Ashford?

Late I would imagine - its right next to the Travel Lodge. Theres also a Frakie and Bennys, Pizza Hut and something else I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!