£9 Travelodge

looool i just meant because you never no whos watching do u!

LOL thread hijacking again haha!!

So those who have stayed at the Ashford Travelodge what is it like?

Very simplistic, just like most of the other travel lodges I know of. It did the trick for spending the night before driving onwards to the Eurotunnel in the morning though, as it's one of the cheapest hotels with a family room around.

Very simplistic, just like most of the other travel lodges I know of. It did the trick for spending the night before driving onwards to the Eurotunnel in the morning though, as it's one of the cheapest hotels with a family room around.

Yes dont expect anything great but the rooms are (usually) clean, comfortable with tea/coffee and as much hot water as you need

Oh yes see what you mean - its nice to be anonymous isnt it :rotfl:

I don't like being too anonymous - it seems weird to me.

I would want to give too much personal information away on the public boards though, but I'll gladly give it out to people I know via PM who ask :thumbsup2

I don't like being too anonymous - it seems weird to me.

I would want to give too much personal information away on the public boards though, but I'll gladly give it out to people I know via PM who ask :thumbsup2

Oh I dont mind by pm to people I 'know' but on the main board I prefer to keep fairly anonymous which is why I dont use my real name much etc

Sorry to repeat myself, but has anybody ever parked their car for free for a few days at the travelodge whilst travelling to Disney? Really keen to know if this is possible! :)

Just paid £9 for my travelodge hotel in Ashford in the winter sale. we go January.:cool1:

I have now just won £7.20 on the euromillions last night so that has paid (almost)for the hotel. :cool1:
We intended on staying at that hotel and i did not even know the sale had started so i went on the site to book expecting to pay £39 which was what it was a couple of days ago and was so chufed when it came up £9.

We have stayed in many Travelodges before and find them clean, value for money and just what we need as afamily.

My Godmother stayed at this one in March and asked the person at the hotel if they could leave the car for a couple of days and she said yes (just gave the reg).
I am going to try and do the same but having only paid £9 for the room i dont mind paying for the parking at Ashford.

the site kept crashing yesterday due to the amount of people trying to book these deals , as they only went on sale at 6am

we booked a few weeks ago for nov , got 2 nites in liverpool for £29

They were meant to go on sale at 6.am but we actually booked them the evening before - so did loads of others judging by the amount of people on the site then as well

I did as well :)
Had to book 2 rooms as we are a family of 5 but who complains at £18?

Like others have said it is basic but clean. We stayed at the end of July, it cost £29 and it was baking in the room! The windows only open slightly and there was no air circulating. Having said that I would definately stay there again, especially at £9 a room!!!

Sorry to repeat myself, but has anybody ever parked their car for free for a few days at the travelodge whilst travelling to Disney? Really keen to know if this is possible! :)

Worth checking with the hotel as they may offer a holiday park and stay rate :)

Hi

did you find out if this is possible ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter