£99 - 3 days DLP in August?

IceQueen

Earning My Ears
I have an offer for a 3 day/2 night stay in BB near DLP for £99 per adult and £79 per child. This includes coach travel, B&B and entry into park. The trip leaves on the Friday before August Bank Holiday returning to London on Sunday 24th August. So presumabley we would have all day Saturday to explore the park. Has anyone taken one of these trips before and is it value for money. Need to make a decision soon as probably won't be able to get the 3 places we need if it is a good value trip.

Also, anyone have any idea roughly how much spending money we shoudl take as a minimum. Obviously breakfast is included and we need lunch and dinner - but do you think there would be any time to explore Paris shops on the Sunday before we return to London?

It does seem a good price. How many days entry to the park do you get? Bear in mind that the normal price for a 3-day Hopper ticket (covering both parks at the DLP Resort) is about £74 per adult and £55 for children, and £27/£20 for a one-day ticket.

I have a friend who has done a coach trip to DLP, staying off-site. She said that she did enjoy it, but next time would prefer to stay on-site. The B&B she stayed in was some distance from DLP, so there was a fair bit of being driven around in the coach to get from B&B to the parks and back again. It also meant that geting to the parks early in the day was difficult as she was reliant on somebody else's timetable (summertime crowds are large, so getting there early can help with the queues). She also said that her kids, aged 5 and 7, found the travel to bit a little bit too much to bear (to much time on a coach). However, she did get to see DLP for a really great bargain price, so generally she was happy.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter