«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

CanadianGuy

<font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and

Park Hours for:

January - posted in July (year previous)

February - posted in August (year previous)

March - posted in September (year previous)

April - posted in October (year previous)

May - posted in November (year previous)

June - posted in December (year previous)

July - posted in January

August - posted in February

September - posted in March

October - posted in April

November - posted in May

December - posted in June

Basically the park hours are now being posted 180 days or so ahead .. roughly in line with the ADR (Dining Reservation) 180 day policy.

For Park Hours

Here on the DIS at..
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

You can view park hours for your trip by entering your dates on the Disney World Website HERE

"Month at a Glance" park hours are also available at the Disney World Website. Hover over the "Plan" tab and select the park you're interested in. Then just change the month and click on the day for details. Some parades and fireworks times are NOT updated here yet.

Q: Can I go by last years hours for my month? Will they be roughly the same?

In this current economical environment - probably not wise to do that. Park hours are varying wildly from last year and you are better off to wait until your hours are posted.

tks for the up date but I cant wait till march LOL I want to start planing my trip now pirate:

Do you know when they will be posting the dates for MNSSHP? I know that in past it has been april/may but with the economy I didn't know if they announce them that early or make us wait?!

Yeah, but what if you're trip spills into the next month. For example, my trip runs from Aug. 29th thru Sept. 7th and we can start making our our ADR's on 5/31. Sure, I'll have park hours for the first three days, but what about after that? I realize that it's only a matter of waiting until the next day for the September park hours, but from everything I read that's like an eternity when booking ADR's.

When I called the lady I spoke with explained that the y have no control over when the park hours are released. She did not even want to admit on a personal level that it was kind of silly. All she kept doing was pushing the parkhopper option on me (which I already have). But seriously, who the heck wants to parkhop just for an ADR?

It's like they are systematically trying to make planning your trip as difficult an endeavor as possible.

OMG! I have been stressing over the same exact issue. And I mean same! We are going from Aug 29th to Sept 3rd! So happy someone else can sympathize, if I told anyone else they would tell me, so you have to wait a day. But I might need to change everything all around at the last minute if the hours are not what I expect- and it takes time.

I've got the same problem with similiar dates. We're going from 8/22 to 9/5. Why must they make everything so difficult.

I emailed my complaint to Disney World. We'll see what that yields. I would urge you do the same - the more squeaky wheels, the better.

MNSSHP Info

2009 Dates Announced!
September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29

October 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31

November 1

Tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on sale May 1, 2009!

I'm disappointed that July hours aren't listed yet..I make our ADRs for 6/28-7/6 tomorrow. Most of my days are in July. I am going to have to wing EMH based on June's.

Agreed Eventer98, we are staying 6/29-7/6 and have the same problem. I've been watching the website daily in hopes they post July park times. :surfweb:
I usually go with EMH at the evening times, but we will just try something different this time. I can't see going to another park for our ADR's in the heat and crowds of summer!:scared1:

Agreed Eventer98, we are staying 6/29-7/6 and have the same problem. I've been watching the website daily in hopes they post July park times. :surfweb:
I usually go with EMH at the evening times, but we will just try something different this time. I can't see going to another park for our ADR's in the heat and crowds of summer!:scared1:

I kinda feel it's a blessing in disguise since I think the parks will be swamped twds the end of our trip/4th of July weekend. The plan right now is to avoid the parks during EMH.

Below is the response I received from Walt Disney World in regard to my query. I still can't quite grasp why they would subject a portion of thrir guests to this inconvenience:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

Nick, we appreciate your concern, however, this policy is no different
than when we were booking 180 days in advance.
Guests who over-lap months, but either wait until that new calendar
comes out, or try to work around the dining without the hours. It is
probably a good idea to try to reserve something in advance and then
when the hours do come out, try to change any reservations as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

We look forward to your visit.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Sincerely,

Lainie Weidner
WDW Online Communications

I was hoping Julys hours would be posted today... no such luck. Maby tomorrow. I think tomorrow is the 90 mark for July 1. This way I can really start my compulsive planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!