°o° points for rent °o° || 360 AKL (Jambo or Kidani) @ $18pp || 500 Bay Lake Tower @ $19pp || 150 Riviera @ $20pp || °o° 20yr owner °o°

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hello again friends, I am looking for Guests for AKL, BLT and Riv, seeking 100pt+ reservations 7-11m+ out.

I've been renting for 20y on the DIS -- part of a big family who is lucky enough to go to Disney a lot but some years, cannot use all of our points at certain resorts. Former WDW concierge and happy to answer any questions you may have!

Please search for DVC availability tool to see if your dates and preferred resort are likely to be available! Then:

1) DM me your preferred dates, resort, room size and view, plus the total number of people 3yrs and up in your party
2) I'll DM you back with a total price if your request is available, or maybe some options if it's not
3) If you agree, you send me back your lead guest name (can't be changed), all other guests names and salutations (Mr/Mrs/Ms/Mstr/etc), and ages of anyone under 18, plus address, phone and email
4) I'll book your reservation and send you a screenshot of the confirmation including confirmation number
5) Please check details for correctness, link to MDE if desired, and make down payment (50% of reservation price) within 24h
6) 35 days prior to checkin, your final payment is due (if not made timely the reservation will be forfeited)

Easy-peasy and I'll respond within 1-24h every step of the way.

Smaller reservations at +$1pp and full payment up front. Transfers also available.

One thing that has been super effective and popular with returning Guests is to request bookings in advance of 11m. I'm happy to do this with a 20% Advance Booking Deposit -- fully refundable if I cannot get your room (I am at about 99% for these!). I can take Advance Booking requests for checkins up to the end of 2024. This secures your points within my account and my alarm clock for 5a West Coast time the morning I can book for you! Then your next 30% would become due and the last 50% still only 35d prior to checkin.

Thanks for allowing me to help make your vacation magic happen!

Last edited:
Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day all bookable for 2024! Think about those long weekends and family gatherings :-)) That's what we love about DVC.

I am looking to see if AKL June 1st through the 8th is available and price for studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you

I am looking to see if AKL June 1st through the 8th is available and price for studio or 1 bedroom. Thank you
Sorry Michele -- just seeing this now so feel free to PM me! AKL both Jambo and Kidani are wide open for your dates.

1697178873754.png
I will PM you as well so we can get that started!

Sorry Michele -- just seeing this now so feel free to PM me! AKL both Jambo and Kidani are wide open for your dates.

View attachment 801545
I will PM you as well so we can get that started!
Looks like I can't PM you but you have posted interest in several resorts. We own at 8 resorts and have stayed at all WDW properties, so lmk how I can help you decide.

You are able to now PM me now Can you explain the process, I've only used brokers to rent dvc. I am very eager to hear from you.

All resorts still available! One advance reservation booked at each with more room at all :-)

Thanks to Michele and all four new Guests who have rented this week! Anyone interested in a Tower Studio @ Riviera for next fall? These unique villas are a bargain for parties of 2 and start at 10pts per night in September (13 on weekends) so just $200-260/nt. Also if anyone has stayed in a Tower Studio (we haven't had the chance yet!) please feel free to chime in on how it was, I'm so curious!

Tower Studio
View Floor Plans
  • View of Parking Area, Garden or Water
  • 1 queen-size pull down bed
  • Sleeps up to 2 Guests and 1 Infant (under 3 years of age)

September is a great deal @ WDW and October is almost bookable too! Book in for those MNSSHP nights now! Limited availability @ AKV @ $18 and BLT @ $19. Strong availability @ Riviera @ $20pp!

Last week with all three resorts available! Let me know what you're looking for @ Riviera, BLT and AKV!

Are your Riviera points still available? Looking for 10/31/24-11/05/34 or 10/26/24-10/31/24! Standard view studio

I’m looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL for 3 or 4 nights starting June 16, for 7 adults.

Thank you!

I’m looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL for 3 or 4 nights starting June 16, for 7 adults.

Thank you!
Lots of options for you! June 16-20 you have 2BR at Kidani and Jambo both -- Standard (140 pts) or Savanna (172 pts) view. DM me with your preferences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter