ºoº 2003 MVMCP Guidemap times, food, photo, character, & cookie & cocoa info ºoº

Wow Ray! You're awesome! thanks so much for posting this! Now I'm even more excited than ever!

Also, I'm an Atkins girl myself. Here are my stats: 266/165/159? - still not sure where I'll stop, but I guess I'll know when I get there.

Thanks again!!

Wow- this thread is great! It helps me get even more excited about our first MVMCPs!!!!
BTW- DH has been on Atkins for 10 months and lost 77 pounds- I'm so proud of all of you!!!
princess:

:wave: Hi, DiamondGirls. I wish that I could help you, but I just use a WebTV, and not a real computer. Have you tried the button below to configure the page to print size. I don't know if that works, but maybe someone else can help.

:wave: Hi, julieboolie. That is just wonderful. I am so proud of you. I haven't weighed myself in over a month, but I have gone back on Atkins again. I had been off the Adkins for almost eight months. I am so ashamed. You are my hero. I just hope that I can do as good as you have done.

:wave: Hi, Tink2. You're welcome and tell you husband congratulations. That is great. I decided to go back on Atkins, but not weigh myself. I have had a few people say that I have lost weight.

Ray :wave:

Ray,

Do you have any information on the shows? I would love a general description of what each show is about and about how long each one lasts. It will help in our planning. I have seen many posts from people saying that they have not been able to do all the shows in the same night. We have only one option - 12/17. So I am trying to squeeze in as much as we can. We will not be doing any attractions - just the party shows, parade, and Wishes. It would help to know if one show is better than the others, or if one is 10 minutes vs 30 minutes.

Any info would be great. Thanks.

Originally posted by Serenity
Ray,

Do you have any information on the shows? I would love a general description of what each show is about and about how long each one lasts. It will help in our planning. I have seen many posts from people saying that they have not been able to do all the shows in the same night. We have only one option - 12/17. So I am trying to squeeze in as much as we can. We will not be doing any attractions - just the party shows, parade, and Wishes. It would help to know if one show is better than the others, or if one is 10 minutes vs 30 minutes.

Any info would be great. Thanks.

:wave: Hi, 4DisneyfansinNC. You're welcome.

:wave: Hi, Serenity. I am no expert, and I always seem to never follow my own plans, but I have an idea or suggestion.

Most people don't know that they can enter MK with there MVMCP tickets at about 1600. I think most people show up at 1900 for MVMCP. Then overwhelmed, as least I am...lol..., by all the magic, music, and decorations; people look down Mainstreet to the castle and see that the Celebrate The Season Show starts at 1900. Then after this show you'll see a lot of people start saving seats for the 2015 MVMCP Parade.

If you enter MK at 1600 and ride the rides that you want to ride, or even better. Make a priority seating for a late lunch sometime before 1600 so that you can show the Castmember your priority seating and MVMCP to enter before 1600 and have a nice meal before starting at 1600. I would be careful about the PS time. I don't think that they would let you in before 1500.

After a nice lunch, head to your favorite rides. Around 1730 head to Tomorrowland and check out the seating at the Galaxy Palace. This show starts before 1900. It actually starts at 1815. If there is not a crowd already there, go ride Buzzlightyear or Stitch or Space Mountain, or other nearby attractions.

The Galaxy Theater is next to the Buzzlight year attraction. The 1815 show of the Mickey's 'Twas The Night Before Christmas Show in the Galaxy Theater is a great Holiday Musical Stage Show. There are aluminum benches to sit down. I don't know how long the show lasts, but I think that it is at least 30 magical minutes of song and dance.

The Lake Howell Holiday Brass Show is located on the right as you exit the Galaxy Theater as you walk towards Space Mountain at the Tomorrowland Stage. I don't know if this will be the same band, but it is a raised stage and you stand in front of it. It starts at 1845, right after the Galaxy Theater show. I like the Brass instrumental music, but others may want to pass this show.

What to do after this? It is still before 1900, the official opening time of MVMCP.

You could skip the busier 1900 castle show and see it later. But the Celebrate The Season Show in front of the Castle Forecourt Stage is not to be missed.

You could go to the Fantasyland Pavilion and watch the Belles's Enchanted Chistmas Storytelling at 1930, then see the Snowflake Special Storytelling in the Fairytale Garden in Fantasyland at 2005.

But at some time you may want to ride some more attractions.

You could then rush to find a spot to watch the first 2015 MVMCP parade, but that is just to much.

You need to relax and enjoy the magical atmosphere.

Just don't miss the MVMCMP Wishes fireworks and MVMCP Holiday Parade. And the Celebrate The Season Show in front of the castle is very magical.

This gets all the shows listed on the program in except the old Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Holiday Show.

You can see the Country Bear Christmas Show any day or time.

It is hard not to see the first Parade, but maybe you plan to see the second parade at 2245.

Don't forget to see the snow down Mainstreet as you leave at midnight.

And walk to the Contemporary Resort and take a taxi to your resort. You'll be glad that you did.

I didn' get back to POP Century Resort until 0130 because the bus lines were so long. But that is why I sit on the porch near the entrance in a rocking chair and watch all the tired people walk by...lol.

Have a great time planning.

Sincerely, Ray :wave:

Thanks for the info, Ray. We are flying in that day and hope to be at the parks by 5 pm (we simply won't make 4 pm). We are planning on going to the second parade and seeing the last Celebrate the Seasons at midnight. Other than that we have no plan - so your ideas will come in very handy.

Thanks again.

Hi Ray,

Will be at the MVMCP on 11-30-04. When does it snow on Main Street? Is it only during the parades? I am dying to see this!

Thanks,

Pat

Ray, great info on MVMCP!!! Can't wait to be there.

Question: Besides pins, what else is sold during MVMCP that's not sold anytime else?

Also, I read that there is a seperate pin for each day. do they specific dates on them or is it just the design?

Keep this thread going!!

Originally posted by Pattymouse
Hi Ray,

Will be at the MVMCP on 11-30-04. When does it snow on Main Street? Is it only during the parades? I am dying to see this!

Thanks,

Pat
:wave: Hi, Pat. I don't want to run the effects for you, but they have these blowers above the Mainstreet buildings that make the imitation snow.

I have seem the snow very briefly at 1900 at the official opening.

Sometimes and sometimes not during the two holiday parades down Mainstreet.

But mainly after midnight for about 30 minutes as everyone is leaving down Mainstreet. It looks great at night with all the Christmas lights on all the buildings and listening to the holiday music.

Have a great time.

Originally posted by Babyfatt
Ray, great info on MVMCP!!! Can't wait to be there.

Question: Besides pins, what else is sold during MVMCP that's not sold anytime else?

Also, I read that there is a seperate pin for each day. do they specific dates on them or is it just the design?

Keep this thread going!!

:wave: Hi, Babyfatt. I really don't know if they sell anything special. I haven't bought the MVMCP pins in a couple of years. At that time they just had one pin for all the MVMCP nights.

Now, I understand that they sell a different MVMCP pin for each MVMCP night.

Maybe someone else can help answer your question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!