ºoº 2003 MVMCP Guidemap times, food, photo, character, & cookie & cocoa info ºoº

Originally posted by mnbrowns
Hi Ray:wave:
Do you think Stitch will be open during MVMCP?

:wave: Hi, mnbrown. Last year the attraction that was in stitches place wasn't open during MVMCP. But maybe this year they will add Stitch attraction to MVMCP. I guess we won't know until the first MVMCP comes out on November 28th. I get there that night and I'll try and post all the new times here.

Ray :wave:

Originally posted by mnbrowns
Also, is this really a 6hr event?

:wave: Hi again, mnbrowns. I don't have the ticket in front of me, but I believe that it states that the MVMCP is from 1900 to 2400, or five hours.

But they have one of their first shows at 1815, so that is before 1900.

And they have been known to let people in at 1600 instead of 1900.

Also the last castle show is at 2400, so I guess that it lasts until the show is over around 2420.

If you arrived with your MVMCP ticket at 1600 and left after the last show around 2420, then it could be a eight hour and 20 minute event, I guess.

Have a great time.

Ray :wave:

Question....Does Disney send out a schedule of events and times before hand? I know I can get the park guide once we get there, but I want to plan ahead. I know there is the schedule posted from last year, but I want to plan for this year and things might be different. Or maybe I just have to wait to hear from someone who goes the end of this month.

Originally posted by 4DisneyfansinNC
Question....Does Disney send out a schedule of events and times before hand? I know I can get the park guide once we get there, but I want to plan ahead. I know there is the schedule posted from last year, but I want to plan for this year and things might be different. Or maybe I just have to wait to hear from someone who goes the end of this month.

:wave: Hi, 4DesneyfansinNC. I assume that you are talking about the MVMCP. I don't know the answer to that question, but from my experience I have only found out after the first day of MVMCP. I'll try and post that on November 28th when I pick one up after I get back to my resort.

There is another great web site by Steve Soares that updates all the park times and shows on a weekly basis, usually starting on Sunday night. But only for that week, like you would receive the times from a brochure at the park itself.

I don't know if he has ever posted the MVMCP events and times.

Here is his web site: http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Good luck,

:wave: Ray

:wave: Right back atcha Ray....
See you in a few weeks!!:hyper:

Hi Ray !!!

Well I'm glad to see that someone picked up the "organizing a DIS Meet during MVMCP" baton from me and ran with it. Seems kind of funny not doing it this year.

I won't be able to make it to WDW for holiday time this year. So I hope that you all have a wonderful, wonderful time.

Think about your 'ol friend Figment during MVMCP.

Linda

:( No Linda this year?

So sorry to hear that you won't be making the December trip to WDW. Jellyrolls just won't be the same without you and the rest of your family. I'll keep an eye out for any new Figment pins.

Maybe next year? ::yes::

Originally posted by figmentvi
Hi Ray !!!

Well I'm glad to see that someone picked up the "organizing a DIS Meet during MVMCP" baton from me and ran with it. Seems kind of funny not doing it this year.

I won't be able to make it to WDW for holiday time this year. So I hope that you all have a wonderful, wonderful time.

Think about your 'ol friend Figment during MVMCP.

Linda

:wave: Hi, Linda. I agree with John. I wish that you could make it this year. When if send me your address via email or pm, I'll mail you a MVMCP program.

Sincerely, Ray :wave:

Really great info. I'm glad you all kept this thread going. I missed it when it was new. I'm surprising DH, DD12, and DD8 with tickets to MVMCP on our day of arrival (Dec 17th). This will help to explain it all.

Looking forward to a copy of this years MVMCP guidemap. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!