ºoº Are you going to see the new movie "Polar Express"? ºoº

We (DH, DS(8) and I) have been anticipating this movie since we saw the previews in the Spring. The Polar Express is a family favorite, we have had the book since DS was 8 and it is a winter tradition that we read it every holiday season. We have the release date marked on our calendars and if our schedule permits we will be at the theater opening night.

I'm just love Christmas movies. I have a feeling it will be one of my all time favorites.

Hi Ray! How nice to "see" you again. DH & I were just talking about this movie tonight and how we both want to see it. We've seen the previews. It looks great. I hate I missed Oprah today.

Poohstyx :cool:

most definately. Looks like a good family film

:wave: :wave: Hi ray..nice to see you again!:wave:

I think this is one we'll go see, the girls were talking about it the other day.

Well, now I hate that I missed Oprah today! :( Would have loved to of seen it. Can't wait to take the kids to see the movie. ::yes::

Dd, 28, is taking her little sister, just turned 11, to it as a birthday present. Told me that I can go too, but I have to sit by myself since it will be a sister bonding event!! Maybe dh and I will see it by ourselves or take dd for the second viewing for her.

Hi Ray :wave: How's it going?

I definetly plan on seeing this movie. The engine they used in this movie is from a small town near me.:D

I heard this story told by a man in a conductor's suit next to the castle a couple of years ago at MVMCP. It was fabulous!

I was so excited when I saw the previews that we booked a theater for December 2cond as a work function! We'll be giving out one ticket to each person connected to the agency and charging 6.00 if anyone wants to bring someone.

We are doing this instead of a holiday party that aren't usually well attended! I'm am so looking forward to it. Go the web site - www.polarexpressmovie.com and check it out. I love the graphics and have downloaded the mini poster, wallpaper and screen saver.

I am so looking forward to this movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter