ºoº Can you tell me about the water bottle package and if it comes with a Disney cool

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
:wave: Hi, everyone. I am thinking about buying the water package at the beginning of my first 4-day Wonder cruise.

A friend that just came back from the 7-day Magic cruise said that she bought a water package on an excursion day and that they received a very nice Disney cooler with a Disney logo on it.

I was interested in this Disney logo cooler and the water bottles that come with it.

Has anyone bought this before?

If you can buy this, can you buy it at the beginning of the cruise?

Thank you in advance for any information.

Ray :wave:

They were selling them as we disembarked for our port stops. You could buy just the small soft sided cooler for $9 (I think), or you could buy it filled with 6 bottles of water and ice for $15. I don't know where you can buy it other than at the stops.

Just as njmoms said, we bought it the first time we disembarked. I hadn't seen them before that morning. :D

You can also buy a water package at the beginning of your cruise and they'll load it in your refrigerator for you. So we had water in our room, and to take with us off the boat or to the pool. With this package, though, we didn't get a cooler.

HTH!

Amy

Originally posted by jacobatt1
You can also buy a water package at the beginning of your cruise and they'll load it in your refrigerator for you. So we had water in our room, and to take with us off the boat or to the pool. With this package, though, we didn't get a cooler.

HTH!

Amy

This is the first I have heard of the water package. How much did it cost, what brand of water and what size bottles were included . Thanks for the info...

We got a water package....it was a case of water.....the big case...and it was EVIAN water. I think it was around 30.00 It sounds expensive, but it's actually a better deal in the long run.

Travis

p.s I was not aware that you could buy it ahead of time. Who do you call for this?

Hi Ray-we just came back from the Magic as well. We bought the water package with the cooler. It's a yellow cooler with the Disney logo- nicely made-you can either get 6 bottles of water or 6 cans of soda or a mix. I think it was $15. We bought it the first day at Pinocchio's pizzeria.
Hope that helps-
Donna

The water was $30 for 24 waters, and the brand was Evian. We ordered it at a stand, like where you can order a soda package; it's outside one of the restaurants (Parrot Cay, I think) right when you get on the boat.

Amy

One note - our group bought two of the Disney coolers and they both leaked. Not good as the ice melts pretty quickly and then leaks all over you as you are carrying the cooler.

How do you manage at the ports-of-call and on excursions with a cooler?

We really only used ours at the beach to keep our water cool.

We took them to one excursion but ended up leaving them in a lock box while we did the excursion.

Originally posted by LetsgoDisney!
Hi Ray-we just came back from the Magic as well. We bought the water package with the cooler. It's a yellow cooler with the Disney logo- nicely made-you can either get 6 bottles of water or 6 cans of soda or a mix. I think it was $15. We bought it the first day at Pinocchio's pizzeria.
Hope that helps-
Donna

:wave: Hi, Donna, and thank you. That is exactly what I wanted to know.

And thank you everyone for your responses. They are all very helpful and informative.

Ray:wave:

We bought ours out on the beach at CC--had the waiter bring it for us. It was great!

I know this may be a ridiculous question but what size water did you get for 24 @ 30.00. They woudl not think 24oz. I would think more like the 8oz but maybe luck enough for 16.9oz sizes?

thanks.

Jay

here are some std poland spring prices for comparison...your paying about 20.00 over reg retail:

Sport Pack (24 oz.) Natural Spring Water
With a "pop top" for your active lifestyle
$10.99 / case of 24
46¢ / bottle

1/2 Liter (16.9 oz.) Natural Spring Water
Our most popular thirst quenching size
$8.99 / case of 24
37¢ / bottle

Half Pint (8 oz.) Natural Spring Water
Perfect for purses, briefcases or lunchboxes
$5.99 / case of 24
25¢ / bottle

Originally posted by njmoms
One note - our group bought two of the Disney coolers and they both leaked. Not good as the ice melts pretty quickly and then leaks all over you as you are carrying the cooler.

Ours had a clear plastic liner that was removable in it to prevent leaks. It was great, they filled it with ice and it kept the water cold for hours. The cooler is pretty nice too.

Hi again--the water bottle size is the 16.9 oz water, not the little ones. Granted, $30 may be over what you could buy at the store, but much LESS than $2 to $3 a bottle that you would be charged for on the boat or at a restaurant.

In my book, still a bargain.

Amy

what are the dimensions of the cooler you get???

Originally posted by ivanova
what are the dimensions of the cooler you get???

Since I have mine packed away, I can't check the actual size, but I can tell you that it holds 6 normal size water bottles and lots of ice. Not sure if that helps.

Reneé

Originally posted by disneyri
here are some std poland spring prices for comparison

Too bad they don't sell Poland Spring water in Florida!! Trust me, I know. Only place you can find it is at out of the way CVS. I'll probably be packing some water. Not sure if I want to spend that much extra, though I am a picky water drinker.

Just an FYI - if you bought individual bottles of Evian on the ship, you could only buy 20 for the $30 that you pay for the 24 bottles in the package special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!