ºoº Dapper with Duffy: A Delicious Disney Adventure!!!!! - Updated 3/7

I ended up buying a large (I think?) Stitch Tsum Tsum and Minnie one for my husbands cousins daughter. (that's a mouthful!) I didn't really have a need for it but it was so cute not too! I don't blame you for buying them all!

Having a WILD Time
Day 2: September 23 - Part 2

Hello again, friends! We last parted ways after our delicious breakfast and practicing with Ana’s fancy camera. Now it was time to hop back in the car and head over to our first park of the trip - Animal Kingdom!
15452317671_c210429609_z.jpg

Going to Animal Kingdom on our first park day is becoming a tradition, dating back to our first trip in 2013 when we decided to go there first mainly out of convenience. Last year, we only had 4 park days. We decided that Animal Kingdom would really need to be a half-day park given our limited time, so we did AK on the day when I flew in. We ended up LOVING Animal Kingdom and wishing we could have more time there! The atmosphere was great and it really set up the rest of the parks well for us, so we decided to continue the AK first tradition this year. Time will tell if we continue it further, but I hope so!

15455114542_7430e55635_z.jpg

It’s funny, because I remember learning in one of my training classes for MK that 80% of first time visitors go to Magic Kingdom as their first park of the trip. I remember thinking, well duh why would anyone go anywhere else for their first time?... and then I remembered that we did lol

As we approached the Tree of Life we saw lots of Photopass photographers. this was particularly exciting because it meant we could take some photos for MEMORY MAKER!!!! We stopped at a few of them:

15228938867_67da021614_c.jpg

15268849048_aabf022c36_z.jpg

15228731669_b03a32f105_z.jpg

Hooray for Memory Maker!!!

Can you already tell we are really going to enjoy all the photo attention?? This photographer was GREAT. He saw me trying to take a picture with my phone and jumped in next to me for a selfie.
15246270567_e85339664c.jpg

Say hello to Shaun the photopass guy.

After our quick photo session, we had two plans in mind. The first was to buy some giftcards to make our merch & food expenses easier to manage for the trip. We stopped into Island Mercantile to pick those up.

In Island Mercantile, there was a bit of a mix-up with Ana’s card. It was something about her bank wasn’t letting them charge it because she was in the US, and they thought it was fraud or something...idk. A manager had to come out and help and it took a little while to get it fixed. The cast members here were so nice and helpful, we made sure to mention them in our CM letter later ^_^ and Sarah also traded her first pin with them too so that was exciting!
We did some window-shopping while we waited for Ana to figure out her card situation:

15415472015_222610f6d5_z.jpg

15246270427_3b9c9d2737_z.jpg

The pin trading addiction was REAL this trip hehehe

While they were in the shop still, I decided to hop over and get us fastpasses. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a FP cast member myself! so whenever I go to kiosks I always tell the CMs there to take a quick break because I know how to maneuver the system haha. so here’s what we ended up with!
15228871308_eb003b2d3d_z.jpg

After we got all that straightened out and we had our fp+ all set up, we had some time to kill before our FIRST ATTRACTION of the trip! We wandered around for a bit, kinda just taking in our surroundings.

I know we had just eaten breakfast but we passed by Kusafiri Bakery and couldn’t resist getting something sweet.
15412294781_d1b39619e8.jpg

We decided on this DELISH Simba cupcake. We were in the mood for vanilla & lions ;)
Thank god we split this cupcake between the three of us because it was HUGE and RICH. None of us would’ve been able to finish it alone. I’d say our first trip to the bakery was successful!

15412272121_8673eecbbd.jpg

after pic. sorry Simba!

After our snack we had an important destination - it was time for our first fastpass and FIRST RIDE of the trip……
EXPEDITION EVEREST TIME!
Okay pause: how neat is it to scan your magic band and see the green Mickey glow to let you into the fp+ line? It’s a tiny, super simple thing but come oooon! The glowy Mickey feels all magical.

We were in line for like, nothing. Walked up all the way to the front of the line and got on, had the best time, made a bunch of jokes about the broken Yeti (“omg it totally works now, I bet they fixed it during nights, you guys!”), and had a blast. And oooomg it was time for our first ride pics!

EVEREST IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE RIDE IN DISNEY WORLD!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Wow you do know that includes Gran Fiesta Tour, right?
oop
um ya I most certainly realize this!

mcmNfOV.png

We unfortunately were seated in different cars (turned out to be a common theme with a party of 3)

Zo7EE3D.png

Looks like we thoroughly enjoyed it, yes????

After Everest, we decided to head over to Dinoland. This was a part of AK that I don’t think we even stepped foot into last time, so we were excited to do some new things.
Personally, I was pretty happy exploring a new place we had never been!! But to be honest, I didn’t love the look and feel of Dinoland, USA, at least not compared to Africa and Asia which I immediately fell in love with.

We walked through the little carnival area and then headed over to my nemesis - Primeval Whirl. You see friends, I consider Primeval Whirl to be the most terrifying ride in Disney. I am convinced that every time I get on, the icy hands of death are literally upon me in that moment until I am taken off the ride. So naturally I was thrilled to take Sarah and Ana on it.

EXCITING!!! So we got in line. One of us was handed a flik card (I think Ana?Hi, yes it was me! There was a joke here about how I probably look trustworthy) and we headed up through the queue. The posted wait was very short, maybe 15-20 minutes.

While in line, we slightly stalked a little boy when Kaela spotted his ELABORATE birthday button. We were jealous and wanted to know where everyone was getting their names written all fancy. He was a cute kid but not very informative, telling us vaguely that he got it somewhere in DHS the day before. Oh well.

So we’re in line for Primeval Whirl and all of a sudden it starts POURING. like, seriously monsoon hurricane levels of pouring rain. and since Primeval Whirl was an outdoor ride I was like...are we sure we wanna do this hahah

I was like……..no.

Look frankly, I was willing to risk my life in the archaic, fear inducing experience of Primeval Whirl but there ain’t no way I was gonna do that under pouring rain. Besides lol, I was really dumb today and forgot my Poncho in my suitcase.

AND Sarah hadn't bought her poncho yet, so we were either gonna get soaked or just wait it out.....

So there we were, outside the Primeval Whirl queue, waiting for the rain to go away lol

15246054589_7a013ff97e.jpg

Pluto escaping for cover during the monsoon

The rain seemed endless...people were huddling in to get under cover and we all just watched the rain come down in buckets. Would we ever escape these hurricane-levels of rain????
And THEN.......to build suspense, that's where we leave you ;) we hope you enjoyed this update! stay tuned to find out if we ever made it onto Primeval Whirl, or out of the rain!

It seems like there has been a lot of rain on everyone's trip reports lately.

I think its been reported that Sept 2014 was THE rainiest September on record, with rain on 23/30 days? Something like that. But yes, it was really QUITE rainy the last week of Sept this year unfortunately. Didn't affect us too much but I could have definitely done without.

Awe, love your PP photos with you all in Minnie ears! Adorable!

Mmmmm, Simba looks delicious. I've never see that cupcake before.

Looks like you all had a thrilling time on Everest.

Haha, that photo of Pluto and the umbrella is great!

Wow, 23/30 days of rain in September....that's a lot!

Very Cute update!!

Yes the rain.. It was the rainiest i have ever been to Disney, Poncho became part of our daily digs! :lmao:

Hahaha, it's funny but while I always prefer Magic Kingdom to start a trip, I also went on a bit of a run of trips where it started at AK. But it was more out of convenience than anything. Nonetheless, traditions are so important, so I hope you're able to keep this one.

YAY, I love CM's!!! So cute to jump in on a photo. I think I like pictures with CM's more than characters, lol.

HAhahaha, Kaela, you must be gold to travel with for FP's. And soon you finally get to make advance selections. That must be nice. And yup, you chose the 3 I always take.

I agree, the green Mickey is awesome. Except when it's blue. :p

Everest IS the best!!! That sucks that you ended up in different cars, but on the bright side you had Memory Maker. It would really be horrible if you wanted to buy the ride photos and had to buy two. Silver lining.

Oy September 23. My nemesis. Rain rain rain!

It's funny... I've been going to WDW since I was in fourth grade. That was a long time ago, back when MK was the only park. I'm not really old. It just seems that way ;) But ever since more parks have opened, I don't generally go to MK first. Because it's the original park and the one I think of when I think of "Disney World", I like saving it until later in the trip. My favorite park is always the one I'm currently in, but because I've been to MK more than the others, by default it's my favorite. Going there right away would seem wrong to me for some reason.

That was a lot of words. LOL.

Absolutely love the Duffy Halloween pin!

EVEREST IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE RIDE IN DISNEY WORLD!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Wow you do know that includes Gran Fiesta Tour, right?
oop
um ya I most certainly realize this!

This little exchange made me giggle :goodvibes

I've been saying that since February!!!! Haha.

We've done AK first before, but we usually pick our first park based on what Josh from easywdw says hahahaha! Either way it's a nice tradition to have :goodvibes

YAAAAS first pin trade! Welcome to the cult :rotfl:

I LOVE Primeval Whirl but I understand the fear and would never want to ride it in a monsoon…so I think you made the right call.

Great update!! So excited for the next one!

Okay pause: how neat is it to scan your magic band and see the green Mickey glow to let you into the fp+ line? It’s a tiny, super simple thing but come oooon! The glowy Mickey feels all magical.

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks of that! Glowing Green Mickey makes everything so much better!

Cupcakes from the Kusafari Bakery are just the best!

The rain does not want to be nice to people at Disney! Hello Mother Nature! We are in Disney World! Don't rain on our parade!!!

Wow, 23/30 days of rain in September....that's a lot!

Yes the rain.. It was the rainiest i have ever been to Disney, Poncho became part of our daily digs! :lmao:

Aha the wonderful Florida monsoons! :lmao:

It was INSANE!! we took our ponchos every day even if it wasn't forecasted just because the pop-up showers were so unpredictable!

Mmmmm, Simba looks delicious. I've never see that cupcake before.
I didn't know it existed before we had it but I am so glad we did!! They also had one with a cool white chocolate elephant on it, I think I'll be trying that next time :)

Hahaha, it's funny but while I always prefer Magic Kingdom to start a trip, I also went on a bit of a run of trips where it started at AK. But it was more out of convenience than anything. Nonetheless, traditions are so important, so I hope you're able to keep this one.

HAhahaha, Kaela, you must be gold to travel with for FP's. And soon you finally get to make advance selections. That must be nice. And yup, you chose the 3 I always take.

Everest IS the best!!! That sucks that you ended up in different cars, but on the bright side you had Memory Maker. It would really be horrible if you wanted to buy the ride photos and had to buy two. Silver lining.
I think we will probably end up keeping this tradition! it's fun to start out at AK and build up our excitement for later on in the trip :)

haha I must say I am quite the FP pro! just wait til later in the trip - we had some SERIOUS good luck in the future! and YES OMG actually as of last week we FINALLY have the option to pre-book!!! :banana::cheer2:party:
all that dancing was absolutely necessary. needless to say I'm VERY pleased, it will be so much easier to plan next time Ana and Sarah or my family come to visit. and I get an extra free magicband too! hooray!!!

Omg I never even thought about that, having to buy two ride photos! That would suck. Thank the Disney gods for MM :goodvibes

It's funny... I've been going to WDW since I was in fourth grade. That was a long time ago, back when MK was the only park. I'm not really old. It just seems that way ;) But ever since more parks have opened, I don't generally go to MK first. Because it's the original park and the one I think of when I think of "Disney World", I like saving it until later in the trip. My favorite park is always the one I'm currently in, but because I've been to MK more than the others, by default it's my favorite. Going there right away would seem wrong to me for some reason.
we love going to AK first! I think it's cool to go to MK not-first, because it kinda builds up the excitement a bit more :hyper:

We've done AK first before, but we usually pick our first park based on what Josh from easywdw says hahahaha! Either way it's a nice tradition to have :goodvibes

YAAAAS first pin trade! Welcome to the cult :rotfl:

I LOVE Primeval Whirl but I understand the fear and would never want to ride it in a monsoon…so I think you made the right call.

Great update!! So excited for the next one!
YES Josh from easywdw is our FAVORITE, I seriously think he's the best Disney blogger out there because he's so helpful and hilarious. We based basically our entire trip on his recommendations and the few times we hopped to a "non recommended" park for a bit it was so clear to us that his suggestions were golden. he helped us so much! (josh, if you're reading this, we're the crazy girls who kept offering to buy you mmhops)

hehehehe the pin trading begins. It's funny because this time last trip we were literally like "omg we could never trade pins, what a ridiculous and expensive hobby" ........and here we are hahaha

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks of that! Glowing Green Mickey makes everything so much better!

Cupcakes from the Kusafari Bakery are just the best!

The rain does not want to be nice to people at Disney! Hello Mother Nature! We are in Disney World! Don't rain on our parade!!!
haha we love glowing mickey! lately I've been enthralled with the new special magicbands that make the touchpoints light up different colors - the MNSSHP one makes it light up purple, orange, and green, and it's literally the coolest thing I've ever seen.

we love our Disney cupcakes!!! :thumbsup2

--------------------​

as always, thanks for following along everyone! we are having so much fun writing this together and love seeing you guys follow along. we hope to have another update up very soon! :)

haha we love glowing mickey! lately I've been enthralled with the new special magicbands that make the touchpoints light up different colors - the MNSSHP one makes it light up purple, orange, and green, and it's literally the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Wait, what? The glowing mickeys now have different colors for different events? This makes me love magic bands 250% more!

“Oh, They’re Real”
Day 2: September 23rd

And then the rain slowed down! So we decided to go really quick over to Dinosaur to get inside.
So we headed out to Dinosaur, since it was gonna be dry and sheltered lol. I had watched some Dinosaur videos on youtube and it didn’t seem that impressive but I was pro dry and sheltered rides and I actually really like dinosaurs. And then… I kinda liked it. It was well paced, fun and the animatronics are great! It was a good time.

It was slippery in the queue from all that rain and I slipped and knee-planted. I guess I just can’t have a Disney vacation without falling over in rainy queues! I had a nice bruise on my knee as a souvenir for the rest of the week. THANKS, Dinosaur. I otherwise had no idea WHAT to expect from this ride. The line was actually kind of long, probably because it was an indoor ride during a rain shower, and we concentrated more on catching up with each other than on the story, but the stuff I did catch was pretty fun. Then on the ride all I remember is darkness, dinos, and just smiling stupidly the whole time lol.

We tweeted:

12:50pm @wreckitsarah: About to try Dinosaur for the first time ! #zipadeedisney
12:51pm @xo_kaela: I'm so excited I'm taking Ana and Sarah on dinosaur and then have no idea what to expect

15228787510_5197a45c09_z.jpg

see we didn’t get that wet

15228787420_a76e26fecc_z.jpg

ready to ride!!

15228799720_28203ce74a_z.jpg

we all look underwhelmed, except me who was being fake scared lol
I swear I’m not underwhelmed! I was staring in awe!

By the time we finished with Dinosaur, it was just about time for the next show of Finding Nemo the Musical. The queue had already been emptied and the theatre filled, but they still let us in, we hurried in and had only missed the very very beginning.

I think I was the one most interested in this! I know Ana didn’t care lol. It’s unfortunate that we sat in the VEEEERRRRYYY last row because my phone camera couldn’t get very good pictures whatsoever and the look of the show is what I enjoyed the most! I really didn’t care for the music very much, but the staging and the puppetry were beautiful. That kind of innovation just screams Disney to me, and as a big theatre fan and former stage manager, I just get so excited and emotional about that kind of thing!

15246110680_2046dc4dbc_z.jpg

No really look how horrible this iphone 4s photo is.

Yeah, I gotta be honest, I don’t care one bit about Finding Nemo hahaha
But I was still in a mood to support anything dry and sheltered so I was here for that. It probably didn’t help that I was sleepy around this time. And I gotta admit: the only reason I didn’t fall asleep was that we were on a row with benches that didn’t have backs lol
That being said, the puppetry really is outstanding, the design work on the entire production is amazing, truly impressive and it really is worth watching even if you come from an opinion like mine where you don’t like Finding Nemo.
The songs on the other hand, omg embarrassment alert.

I don’t care THAT much about Nemo but I think the show is pretty cute! I too love the puppetry like omg, Mr. Ray is so amazing and I LOVE the jellyfish!

Sarah tweeted:

3:00pm @wreckitsarah: @amandalpaca @xo_kaela it was my first time! I loved the puppetry and scenery it was beautifuuuuulllll

And even though we were so far back, we also got really into watching the sign language interpreters sign the show. They were so cute and into it, even when it was just music they were dancing along happily. They probably aren’t supposed to catch your attention if you’re not in need of interpretation but we enjoyed them so much that we spent a good bit discussing them after the show.

Proof of this appreciation:
1:13pm @xo_kaela: My favorite thing ever is watching the sign language interpreters during Disney shows

When the show ended, we got really grumpy with the audience. Kaela tweeted:

1:38pm @xo_kaela: All these people leaving finding nemo the musical before curtain call SMH is there no theatre etiquette in Disney world anymore?

Since we were in the last row, we were BEHIND the walk way to exit the theatre. WAYYYY too many people got up to leave before the show even officially ended, and they just kind of had to stand there blocking our view because the attendants were not having it and blocked the exit until it was safe. It really sucked and we spent the last few minutes of the show being upset at how disrespectful all these people were being rather than enjoying the show. Would it really kill them to slow down and wait another 2 minutes until curtain call ended??????

Like I said, smh no one knows any theatre etiquette these days *shakes fist at the sky*

After we left Nemo, it was about time to head over to our next fastpass. On our way over we stopped for some more photopass pics:

15415136532_595975103f_z.jpg

15392436856_ca78f6a443_z.jpg

When we made it to Africa, we walked past Tamu Tamu Refreshments and KNEW it was time for a Dole Whip. It was calling to us. I told Ana I would get her a rum Dole Whip to make her feel better after her ordeal with her bank earlier at Island Mercantile (we kinda glossed over this during that part of our trip report (because I hated every minute lol dont even wanna remember it), but Ana was really worried and stressed and we wanted to make her feel better! Everything did turn out to be alright btw). Ana chose the coconut rum for ours and we sat down to split it between the three of us. It was not a very strong alcoholic snack, (perfectly fine with me lol) but it was delicious obviously. Perfect snack on a hot afternoon.

15268747250_3f73a01edb_z.jpg

Sweet and delicious.

We dole whipped in a nice, shaded area and I have to say, I did feel a lot better. There are a lot of things that can ruin a vacation and one’s bank not recording the overseas report you made can be one of those… But friends being so nice and considerate def makes everything better. Which really, at the end of the day is what makes Disney trips special: the people you love being there with you and having a special time. A lot of the time people focus on the bad stuff and when you look back, you don’t even want to remember that! So what a waste to focus on that, instead of your loved ones and your time together. Okay I’m out of the soapbox now lol

After we were done dole-whipping, we moseyed over to Safaris for our fastpass! We had a really awesome safari - it wasn’t too hot because it had just rained, so the animals were really out and about. Our driver was great too, she kept saying “hakuna matata guys, no worries” whenever we would miss an animal and for some reason Sarah and I thought it was so funny, we kept repeating that throughout the trip afterwards hahaha

Kaela tweeted about a girl who must be “new” near us on the truck:

2:30pm @xo_kaela: upon seeing our first animal the girl behind us on the safari goes "oh they're real!"

Anyway, I’ll let the pics speak for themselves! Ana really went to town here and she got some great shots:

15455107422_c05825bca8_z.jpg

15268737810_368cc0a060_z.jpg

the giraffes aka my FAV!

15455425175_d075fc6668_z.jpg

15415467505_865eec6231_z.jpg

these zebras were SO CLOSE to the truck, we could have probably reached out and touched them!

15455075972_5741b26661_z.jpg

rhino butts

15455419135_f13c957d92_z.jpg

We got so many great pics from Ana despite the fact that she got a very important phonecall towards the end of the ride and had to stop taking more pictures. I didn’t even bother taking any pics because I knew my phone shots wouldn’t be anywhere near as good!

NEGL, I am VERY proud of how these pictures came out. I hadn’t played around with a camera in a long time and for whatever reason, that morning I decided to leave the apartment with an old manual lens instead of an auto one and I loved it and I feel like it paid off. There’s something so special about manually focusing for every shot you take and capturing a moment. I was so happy to have taken the manual lens, that I put the auto lens back into my suitcase at the end of the night and it did not come out again during the trip. :)

I don’t know what any of that means but the pictures are very nice lol

After our Safari we hung around for a bit enjoying the ambience of Africa while Ana worked out some things on the phone. I remember a little girl accidentally held my hand while we were walking because I guess she thought I was her mom….. she ran away terrified when I yanked my hand away in surprise lol. We also checked out this guy staining his newly carved staff for a bit:

15228711529_a52e64febd.jpg

Once my phone call was over, we headed out to one of my most absolutely, super special places in WDW: Festival of the Lion King!
I love this show so so much! I get chills every time, it’s full of beautiful moments and it’s such artistry and beauty. It gets me teary eyed and emotional just to think about it! I also stan for The Lion King so my enjoyment of this show is natural lol

Yeah like, one of my most clear memories from our last trip was all of us crying at FOLK so I knew we were going to be in for a repeat of that haha

With my newfound (or more like, remembered) love of my manual lens, I went out and took some pics here too. I wasn’t sure how this would go because neither my manual lens nor my ability to focus were very fast so I didn’t know if it’d fare well under the low light of the show. But you be the judges!

15268845227_5264dbdf6e_c.jpg

15455058652_ce194f4a0f_c.jpg

15455056162_d0247dabfe_c.jpg

15452261141_93c87d31c4_c.jpg

When we left FOTLK, well… it was starting to rain, and it was starting to rain in that way in which a little sprinkle quickly starts to become a downpour! So we exited FOTLK to a sprinkle and got on the tram to a downpour lol

We stopped in a store really quick so I could buy a poncho-I couldn’t find mine at home to pack it so I was gonna have to buy a new one. I got my poncho and Kaela checked out this sweet Duffy backpack:

15452282501_fe7cac9296.jpg

I still want this.

It was really pouring by the time we left the shop, and we were getting soaked. Even though I had just bought my poncho and Kaela had hers in her bag, neither of us put ours on, because we are such good friends. lmao we even wrote that on our notes to make sure we remembered to put this in the trip report and now it finally gets to shine

Seriously, the notes say “We didn’t wear our ponchos bc we’re good friends”

We all got on the car wet and worn out but it’d be okay… for we had important dinner plans and enough time to catch a break and a change of clothes before :)

lmao omg Sarah I forgot about the little girl that tried to hold your hand omg I'm laughing

Awww you guys look adorable in your ride photo!

Nemo is seriously beautiful, definitely a good indoor choice! I agree that the music isn't the best but I still get weirdly emotional at the Where's My Dad song hahaha

YESSSS SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS MY PEOPLE. They do such an amazing job especially with the more theatrical shows, they get so into the story! Can't even tell you how special they are to my family and me :love:

I need to try a rum Dole Whip! Glad you guys were able to cheer each other up :hug:

The safari pics are so gorgeous!!! Great job, Ana!

I want the Duffy backpack!! I'm actually very sad right now because it's the Disney Store Family & Friends sale but you can't use the discount on Duffy merch :sad: I just want a Christmas Duffy!

I have to say, that's a pretty subdued looking Dino ride crew which doesn't happen all that often. I'm still trying to figure out the ride photo though. Mine (and this one) is always looking to the right hand side but I've seen so many lately looking to the left hand side. I just can't figure it out. :confused3

I have to admit, I HATE when people leave stuff early thereby blocking everyone's view because they want to get out 30 seconds before everyone else. I am absolutely with you on this. My worst is during Fantasmic! Like HOW CAN YOU LEAVE BEFORE THE FINALE????? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? ARE YOU PERFORMING SURGERY DOCTOR????

Ah FotLK. I absolutely love the new theatre too. Perfect location and just a beautiful building inside and out. Totally what this show deserves. And Ana, your pictures look fabulous.

Argh I remember this downpour all too well. :headache:

lmao omg Sarah I forgot about the little girl that tried to hold your hand omg I'm laughing
hahaha, I had forgotten about it too and then I was writing about this part of the trip and I was like OMG THIS IS WHERE THE GIRL GRABBED MY HAND!

Nemo is seriously beautiful, definitely a good indoor choice! I agree that the music isn't the best but I still get weirdly emotional at the Where's My Dad song hahaha

YESSSS SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS MY PEOPLE. They do such an amazing job especially with the more theatrical shows, they get so into the story! Can't even tell you how special they are to my family and me :love:

I want the Duffy backpack!! I'm actually very sad right now because it's the Disney Store Family & Friends sale but you can't use the discount on Duffy merch :sad: I just want a Christmas Duffy!
I feel you, I do remember Where's My Dad even though most of the songs were relatively forgettable to me. I love Finding Nemo though and it was really just so gorgeous and impressive
WE LOVED THE INTERPRETERS SOOOOO MUUUUCH!!

omg I'm planning my F&F sale order but, I didn't know it wasn't applicable on Duffy! That's not okay!!!!!! However, I think this could be a good time to get some tsums :thumbsup2
(did you see Japan got Duffy & SM tsums???)

I have to say, that's a pretty subdued looking Dino ride crew which doesn't happen all that often. I'm still trying to figure out the ride photo though. Mine (and this one) is always looking to the right hand side but I've seen so many lately looking to the left hand side. I just can't figure it out. :confused3

I have to admit, I HATE when people leave stuff early thereby blocking everyone's view because they want to get out 30 seconds before everyone else. I am absolutely with you on this. My worst is during Fantasmic! Like HOW CAN YOU LEAVE BEFORE THE FINALE????? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? ARE YOU PERFORMING SURGERY DOCTOR????

Ah FotLK. I absolutely love the new theatre too. Perfect location and just a beautiful building inside and out. Totally what this show deserves. And Ana, your pictures look fabulous.
lmao, I'm not subdued!!! I'm starring in awe. I think my jaw was dropped the whole ride, just thinking oh my god am I gonna make it out of here alive?! I had no idea when the picture was coming either so I made no preparations like Kaela.

omg if anyone blocked my view of the Fantasmic! finale, they'd probably have to call security on me

Yes I loved the new theatre! One thing we thought was sad though, was that (at least at this show) they took away the animal floats before they released the audience, which meant we couldn't go get a picture with Simba like I know we did last year, and it was one of our first pictures together <3

I freaking love this TR omg you girls are so cute.

Raising my hands in worship and shoutin a praise for the paragraph about theater etiquette. SMH some people. Disney should have a quiz on public behavior mandatory to anyone who wants to book a Disney vacation.

I want the Duffy back pack right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter