ºoº Disneyland 50th Anniversary Merchandise - More Pg 2

does anybody know if some of the 50 annv. merchandise is going to be sold the world of disney in NYC?

Now I love the merchandise on the 2nd page that features the castle on them, I even see a few things to tell my parents to look for and get me( they are going the first week in June)! :cool1:

Thanks for posting this, Mary Jo! :goodvibes

i love the merch on page 2. quick question...are the antenna toppers sold in all the stores or just the one inside the castle??

thanks again mary jo!

I actually saw the antenna toppers at the kiosk by Town Hall - I hadn't seen any inside the stores, but I'm sure that they're there.

Are the bricks meant to be there for the year? I take it they will be moved at the end of this or are they guaranteed to be there permanently? :dog:

Mary Jo said:
I actually saw the antenna toppers at the kiosk by Town Hall - I hadn't seen any inside the stores, but I'm sure that they're there.
Unfortunately, while driving to work today, I noticed that my 50th antenna topper with gold Mickey ears has lost an ear somewhere recently. I guess it came unglued in the wind but now I have a lopsided Mickey. :(

The toppers were in most of the stores. Saw them in just about every Main Street store.

I can't wait to get my DL anniv ears. I have a set from WDW , anniver ed, and a set from my first trip to DL in '01 !!!

hmmm...my ticker's not working... 17 days til trip #2 to DL !!

I'm pretty sure the anniversary ears are no longer available. When I attended the Dreams sale a few weeks ago at Disneyland, they were selling the 50th ears by the bundle. You'll find things for the year of a million dreams theme now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter