ºoº Magic Morning (Early Entry) & Mickey's Toontown Madness Info

I understand that it is an unlisted perk for ee for those staying on dlr property but is it the same unwriiten policy for Mickeys Toontown Madness? I ask because we are DVC members and if not we loose out because we will never actually book a package. We are going the first week in June and have never been we are WDW vets. I am used to having perks a s a DVC member in WDW.

Thanks.

Jenn

Snurk71 said:
Do you know if AAA packages are included in this "bonus" use of the EE? We've got DLH, 5-day park hoppers, but we booked through AAA for the good discount.

Thanks!

Yes. It doesnt matter who you booked thru- just that you are staying onsite.

Mahorn said:
I understand that it is an unlisted perk for ee for those staying on dlr property but is it the same unwriiten policy for Mickeys Toontown Madness? I ask because we are DVC members and if not we loose out because we will never actually book a package. We are going the first week in June and have never been we are WDW vets. I am used to having perks a s a DVC member in WDW.

Thanks.

Jenn

I dont believe you would be allowed in to Morning Madness. You need a special voucher for it. There is a cm collecting them outside the gates to toontown. You might call Disney travel and see if they can help you.

pink elephants said:
Hi from Calgary, Mississaugamom. I asked this question a few months ago on this forum and someone very smartly observed that it's actually better to use them on the same day because then you'll already be in the park at the time TTMM begins, which puts you that much closer to TT (instead of entering with all the other folks and having to cross the park to get to it).

Thought this was great advice, so I wanted to pass it on. :earsboy:

Last year, this was correct. However, now the days for Morning madness have changed and they are not always on the same days (they over lap some days, but not all 4- for example morning madness if offered on Fridays, but EE is not). We did morning madness in Oct 05 and March of 06- the days changed between the two visits.

I guess I'll have to wait to call until I make my ADR's calls from Massachusetts to Ca are very expensive.

Thanks Anyway.

Jenn

im gona be dvc member
i know im getting all the extra maddness thing becouse i bought tickets and dinning on seprate package..and paying for extra colectbuel things.
Im glad to know i will be there 3 days ee will be avalibuel and then another that early madness is avalibuel..im gona have fun and getting more excited day by day

We picked up our DL package today from our TA, and we were told that DL is not doing EE anymore (we are at a GN hotel this trip - they may still be doing it as a perk for Resort hotel guests). The package we've always purchased included 1 EE on our 5 day hoppers, but not anymore. :scared:

I just received my 5-day hoppers straight from Disney and they include 1-EE. I'm hoping it is still available to DL resort guests??? As far as I know, your travel agent is wrong . . .

We picked up our DL package today from our TA, and we were told that DL is not doing EE anymore (we are at a GN hotel this trip - they may still be doing it as a perk for Resort hotel guests). The package we've always purchased included 1 EE on our 5 day hoppers, but not anymore. :scared:

His/her mind because I am staying onsite and it better still be a perk.

My tickets say one EE, but the TA said it was discontinued. I can't imagine the ticket saying it was included and the park not honoring what the ticket reads. :confused3

I guess I'll know in a couple of weeks what they do - we arrive at DL on the 18th.

My tickets say one EE, but the TA said it was discontinued. I can't imagine the ticket saying it was included and the park not honoring what the ticket reads. :confused3

I guess I'll know in a couple of weeks what they do - we arrive at DL on the 18th.
These types of threads come around here often. Along the lines of "my travel agent said..." and then some statement that is either outdated or flat out wrong.

It is true that DL is changing the name of "Early Entry" to "Magic Morning", which is what they used to call it 5-8 years ago. That may have confused your TA.

There also have been many reports on this board over the last couple years about DLR stopping the EE program for DLR hotel guests. All of the reports have been wrong and this perk continues.

Yeah! Relief! Thanks HydroGuy! And a quick Thanks for lots of info you have posted . . . your time and effort are much appreciated! Maybe we will see you in line in November.

So let me make sure.. They are still doing Early Entry and still doing Morning Madness? We are trying to plan our days so we can do both, since it has to be on separate days correct?

So let me make sure.. They are still doing Early Entry and still doing Morning Madness? We are trying to plan our days so we can do both, since it has to be on separate days correct?
Early Entry will be renamed Magic Morning, and for the benefit of others neither of these is the same thing as Morning Madness aka Toontown Morning Madness or TTMM.

EE/Magic Mornings are Mon/Tue/Thurs/Sat

TTMM are on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat

So twice a week EE and TTMM happen the same day. On Sundays there is no EE or TTMM. Those who have EE and TTMM privileges can go to both on the same day twice a week (Mon or Sat) or do them on different days. If it was me I would do them on different days.

Nice.. I am glad that we can do Morning Madness the same day as Early Entry that makes things alittle easier for us!! :thumbsup2

Nice.. I am glad that we can do Morning Madness the same day as Early Entry that makes things alittle easier for us!! :thumbsup2

Hey, I told you in your other thread that could do it on the same day, you just have to choose the right day.

Although we didn't choose o do that, I thought it could be a good idea, because you're already so close to TT, you could practically be the first through the gate to ToonTown! Then you just have to wait for the stragglers coming from the main gates of Disneyland. :)

yes you are right you did tell me the same thing... sorry... just excited that we can do that!

We have tickets to DL for Sat, Sun & Mon (11/24, 11/25 & 11/26). We'll be offsite and driving in Saturday morning and staying in DLH on Sat & Sun night.

I was thinking that we could use the EE that comes with the 3 day hopper to get into DL a little before the park opens (7:30 - 7:45) on Saturday. That way we could get to Toontown by the time it opens for TTMM. We are planning on doing the Discover the Magic Tour at 10:00 and then check into DLH when that is over. Then on Monday, we'll use the EE we get for staying at DLH Sunday night.

Any suggestions???

Thanks for the information on Magic Morning and Toontown Morning Madness. It has made planning a lot easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter