ºoº Promenade Disney ºoº

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
Do you have a brick on Promenade Disney? :earsboy:

If so, where is it and what does it say? :)

I am heading down to DLRP to see my brick for the first time in just a couple of weeks!
:bounce: :teeth: :bounce:

It says:

Jonas & Per-Arne
Sweden

And it would be really fun to spot other DISfans bricks as well! :cool:

Our brick is located in the center area in front of the flower Mickey, on the path between the water and the flower Mickey.

I'll take my picture standing beside the brick, with the Disneyland Park entrance right behind me! :earsboy:

We intend to - as we are honeymooning there in December we will probably get something like "Steve & Denise - married 2003", or something like that anyway!!!

Make sure you show us the photo of you and your brick :)

dlpSteve - That's really sweet as a Honeymoon gift! :)
Then a brick in front of Disneyland Park is perfect, right? :cool:

When we ordered we noticed that they are starting to add to a seperate Disney Promenade in front of The Studios! :earsboy:

That'll be fun to order on this visit, so that we have or names at the entrance to each park! :wave:

I'll be glad to take a picture and post it here when we return! :)

Ours reads:

Rob & Jane
Hampton, UK
12 April 1997

We got it to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the park, back in 1997. It's on the top level, to the left of the celebrities' bricks.

Regards

Rob

Ooo would love to see your photos of the brisk! Ian and I were going to get one, still might, but not sure when we will next be back. I think I still have the form to buy one through the post, but will have to see if we can afford it.

Not long to your trip now!!!

Kirsty x

Kristy - Yepp, I am soo excited! :earsboy:

Visiting WDS for the first time, seeing the brick and having dinner at Café Mickey's! :bounce:

It'll almost be like the first visit - all over again! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter