ºoº Request VWL studio, 36 points for December 13, 14, 15, 2004. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWDVC

Earning My Ears
I would like to "rent" 36 points from a fellow DISer and apply it to a Villa Wilderness Lodge "studio" for three nights on December 13, 14, and 15, 2004.

Can anyone please help me?

I am considering buying a resale to use every December, but I would like to see if I would really like staying in the DVC VWL as well as the WL resort in December.

I have stayed in the WL resort regular hotel rooms in December, but I have never stayed in the VWL.

I tried renting points for a VWL studio last year, but no one had any points to sell me.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and time.

Sincerely, Ray

I am willing to pay in full for all points now in order to obtain this reservation.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely, Ray:)

I am still trying to get someone to rent points to me at VWL.

Can anyone please help me?

Except for one person, I have not seen any DVC VWL owner renting points for VWL for my time request. I have emailed that owner requesting points.

I realize that all other DVC owners can only make reservations at seven months out (or May) for my December, 2005, VWL request.

But I am still trying to request points.

Please excuse my persistence.

Ray - email me or send me a pm - I have points at VWL and would be happy to make a reservation for you if there is availability for those nights. :D
Hulagirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!