ºoº (short game) Spot the Limegreen DISers on the Regis & Kelly TV Show at Disney.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Here is a short game for everyone to play.

Tape the Regis and Kelly television show Monday (May 9th) through Friday (May 13th).

She if you can spot any DISboard members in the audience. Some will be wearing the bright "LIMEGREEN DIS T-SHIRTS".

Anyone going to be at the taping at Disneyland, Sunday, May 8, 2005? They are going to tape the Monday and Tuesday game on that day.

Anyone going to the Wednesday, May 11th show at 9:00 A.M. in the Disney World Magic Kingdom? I think that show will be live.

I'll be there for the Wednesday show, May 11th, with my limegreen t-shirt. I'll be a very big target, so maybe if I am lucky, if the camera scans the audience several times, you might see me and many others.

Anyone going to the two shows on Thursday, May 12th? These two shows should be shown on Thursday and Friday.

So if you tape the shows, look closely and see if you can spot any DISers with limegreen DIS t-shirts or lime green shirts, hats, ribbons, etc..

And post who you saw, here. If you are computer literate, which I am not, see if you can put the picture of the DISer from the show on this thread.

So how many DISers will you spot on the Regis and Kelly show next week.

I know several DISers that will be there on Wednesday, May 11th.

DISers Seen On The Regis and Kelly TV Show

ºoº Monday ºoº

ºoº Tuesday ºoº

ºoº Wednesday ºoº

ºoº Thursday ºoº

ºoº Friday ºoº

Oh, I forgot to mention that I won't have computer access until I get back. So if this thread gets lost by the first showing on Monday, May 9, 2005, will someone please bump the thread forward for others to see after each show.

Thanks, Ray

O.K. you guys. No one taped and watched the Regis and Kelly Show from WDW Magic Kingdom, May 11th?

I almost forgot that I post this thread until I saw this other thread on the Themeparks forum by zurgswife.

Does anyone have any pictures from their Tivo or VCR of the Regis shows?

Here is a quote from zurgswife's thread:

zurgswife said:
OK...I'm not positive they are DISers but it's a pretty good bet.

gtv.jpg

and Why Doesn't this Sign Say Kelly we love your "Bad"Shoes?????

I think the gals are Liznboys and RachelTori. Who is your guess???

You know Ray, I think we were more excited than those that were there - what's up with that? Dont they know I live vicariously through the Dis??? hmmm??????????

thanks for trying to drum up some stories!! Come on, 'fess up people!! Where are the pics??? I know someone was there!!

As it was on, I posted on the appropriate threads on the Theme Parks folders, noting the Lime Green wearers, but those threads are buried!

I will add I was very disappointed there werent more crowd shots!! I also noted on one occassion there seemed to be quite a few hangng out on the train station platform looking down!! And what a false camera sense that castle seemed in the background -

surely those shoe lime greeners will fess up!

I saw those green ladies, but I didn't think to tape the show. anyone gonna fess up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter