ºoº Valentine's Day At DLR 2011-DTD events posted!ºoº

Funball

DIS Veteran
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Nothing is more romantic then spending a day at DLR with someone special on Valentine's Day. Don't you think? :cloud9:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have in the past gone on V-day, what are your traditions? [/FONT]:cloud9:
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Do you do a special dinner? And if so where?[/FONT] :cloud9:

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].. and if anyone wants to know, this special stuff will be happening at DTD..
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]From February 12-14th, Downtown Disney is offering some 'sweet' events just for Valentines Day weekend![/FONT] :cloud9::lovestruc

Valentine's Day

If you are looking for a creative way to get your sweetheart to swoon, there's no better place than Downtown Disney District. Choose from an array of romantic options:

Live Music

The sound of swing lindy-hops its way to the Downtown Disney District main stage for 3 consecutive nights. Take in velvet vocals, rowdy horn sections and vintage grooves from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. the entire weekend.
February 12 Tim Gill & The All-Stars
February 13 The Swingcats
February 14 The Wise Guys

Performers subject to change without notice.

West Side Story at the AMC

See this classic tale of star-crossed lovers as it celebrates its 50th anniversary. Starring Natalie Wood and Rita Moreno, the timeless score by Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim is considered one of Hollywood's best.

Dining
Many of the dining establishments throughout the Downtown Disney District will be featuring special menus for a decadent night out. Call Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE to make a reservation. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Chauffeured Pedicabs

One of the best ways to see all that Downtown Disney District has to offer is to be chauffeured. Hail a pedicab for a romantic ride to all locations in the Downtown Disney District

And So Much More

Indulge your sweet tooth and shop for treasures at the specialty boutiques and stores. With so much to choose from, the Downtown Disney District is the only stop you will need to make this Valentine's Day weekend.
info from -dowtown Disney special events!

I have not been during Valentines Day before but DH and I will be there this Valentines Day. We will be having dinner at Steakhouse 55 and can't wait. I would love to hear what everyone else does!

I have not been during Valentines Day before but DH and I will be there this Valentines Day. We will be having dinner at Steakhouse 55 and can't wait. I would love to hear what everyone else does!

oooh :lovestruc that sounds romantic.. what a lucky girl you are!:)

yeah i'd like to hear what everyone else does also!!

:cloud9:

Funball, are you going to be there this Valentines? Or just contemplating going some other year?

Funball, are you going to be there this Valentines? Or just contemplating going some other year?

i might be there. who knows i live locally. but i just wanted to see what everyone else's traditions were that have ever been to disneyland on v-day.. :lovestruc

Well Funball, looks like no one else has EVER been on Valentines day. Good news for us, looks like it won't be very crowded ;).

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]So if anyone is wondering what good places to take your special someone to eat on Valentine's Day at DLR, well I have compiled this list of places in DTD,DL and DCA that might be good, of course anyone is welcome to add to it![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]DTD:[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Uva Bar and Cafe[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Catal[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Naples[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]House of Blues[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]RBJK[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Steakhouse 55
Tortilla Jo's
[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]DL:[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Blue Bayou[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Club 33(if you can get in)[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]DCA:[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Napa Rose[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Wine Country Trattoria[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Areil's Grotto[/FONT]

saw this today when i was out and about at DTD

it was pretty busy today at DTD..

We are here at the park. Just saw the electronica show, pretty cool! I must be getting old cause it was sooo loud.:lmao: We will have to check out the big band era stuff tomorrow night. Looks like fun! Maybe more my speed.;)

My wife will be working at Disneyland that day. I'll sneak over there and track her down somehow and bring her a rose to keep nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts