ºoº We are back and thanks !

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we have been back 6 days. I am very surprised that my POST DISNEY BLUES! I must thank everyone on these boards for your valuable advice!

dd (7 yo) had her MAKE A WISH / GKTW trip in 1998. I thought that wonderful experience would never be repeated. It won't of course but this trip of last week was REMARKABLE!

The difference of dd's age was fabulous! She did way more than I expected.

We were very lucky that the weather was beautiful ~ VERY LOW HUMIDITY ~ dd would have keeled over in extreme heat and humidity.

Because dd had been a WISH CHILD in the past, many CM's treated her as if this was her WISH TRIP even after I'd explain that it wasn't. dd got to be in AK LEGENDS OF LION KING and we meet BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE after the show!

We debated about stroller/chair rental. I am happy we rented a stroller for her. They were big enough and she was comfy.

THANKS AGAIN! I posted our trip report and the TRIP REPORT BOARDS!

WELCOME HOME!!! Im so thrilled to know you and DD had a fabulous time!! :) isnt Legend of the Loin King a wonderful show? :)

I saw some of your posts on other boards, so I knew you were back. Glad to hear you had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter