ºoºShare a drink! Places to find Adult beverages at DLR! * Come check it out!*ºoº

Funball

DIS Veteran

margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif

Who like cocktails, beer and wine? I’m sure allot of us do, I know i do! So informative purposes I thought it be nice if we had a drink thread. Why? Well The most Common questions about drinking at Disneyland I hear are:
Can I get wine with dinner?
Where do they serve beer?
What there is alcohol in a Disney park?

Please help share some information about beverages in the land and to make the thread more informative please try to use this format:

Drink Name
Location sold
Price w or w/o tax
Picture if you have it
And short description/review

Non alcohol? Sure why not, post it too. But if you need something stiff you can find them at the locations below.

margarita.gif
These places at DTD serve Adult Beverages:

HoB –House of blues- has late night happy hour

TJ’s- Tortilla jo’s-has happy hour

RFC- Rainforest Café

UVA/CATAL –both places to eat and bar, one is outside one is inside

Naples

RBJK- Ralph Brenneman’s Jazz Kitchen

margarita.gif
These places at DCA serve adult beverages:

Mendocino Terrace at Golden Vine Winery (AKA The wine bar) has a extensive wine list

WCT-Wine Country Trattoria (aka The TRATT) serving cocktails and wine/beer etc.

Alfresco Lounge- all new renovated lounge above the wine bar, has full bar-extensive wine list and cocktails

Pacific Warf Distribution Co.-the beer cart near Cocina Cucamonga-serves fine Karl Strauss beer

Cove Bar- in the back patio at AG, upper level-has full bar, serves cocktails etc.

**And of course don't forget the hotel's have bars and lounges too!

margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif
margarita.gif

Kentucky Peach Cocktail
Alfresco Lounge, DCA
$9-10 before tax.

It came just like you see it in the photo; it had a lemony-sprite taste. I could defiantly taste the bourbon and the mint in it. It was not too sweet but not to strong either, and very refreshing! I think it also could come in a non alcoholic version also.

This is the Key lime Martini. Also got it from the Alfresco lounge in DCA. Lime flavor. Tasted like a key lime pie! $10.33 that was with tax! Very good, had a graham character crust around the rim. This is my new drink!

I got this awesome drink at the Hearthstone Lounge in GCH. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it's called! It has a healthy-sounding name and includes pomegranate juice, I believe. It is dark ruby red and very yummy.

Also from HSL in GCH you can get a really tasty hot chocolate w/ peppermint schnapps. They put whipped cream on top and lace the glass and the whipped cream with chocolate syrup. Great to enjoy in front of the big fireplace!

The last one is one I've mentioned in posts in the past. That is the port and chocolate tasting at the winery in DCA (Golden Vine?). It's adjacent to the Wine Country Trattoria. You can also do wine tasting and port & cheese tasting there. Very fun and reasonably priced! Be sure to ask to taste the Magicale, the special Italian sparkling wine made exclusively for Disney!

Cool thread! I will certainly take pics of all my cocktail's, next month when I'm there!
Thanks for the info on adult bev's!!

I also have another favorite. Can be found at the wine bar also. It’s the Stanford Brut-it’s $8.16(that is with tax), it’s a split of champagne, very refreshing for a hot day, and just so good, not too sweet either.

my dbf skiingfast had a cherry something(cocktail) or other at the Alfreso Lounge when we were there last.. it was pretty good also

There's also the Margatrita stand across from Boudin's in DCA. Those are so good!!

Here is one of my faves, a Glowtini (I got this at Goofy's Kitchen):

Picture237.jpg

In DTD at RFC I love love love the Margarilla. It's orange sherbert blended with tequila, now I can't stand sherbert at all and I'm careful with my tequila intake but OMG I could drink a LOT of Margarillas....especially on a hot day. lol

So here's the format we are supposed to follow:

Drink Name
Location sold
Price w or w/o tax
Picture if you have it
And short description/review

I left out 2 things, 1 of which I do not have, that's a photo because I don't tend to take pictures of my food/drinks before I consume them. LOL And price, I believe it was around $8-10, I don't remember exactly what the price was because it's been a while but it was not overly pricey IMO. :)
The best decription I can think of is that it's similar to an orange smoothie but with alcohol. LOL Very tasty!

:tinker: So not many know this. But they will sell the glow cubes separate, I thin they are like $4.00. I bought one once at the Cove bar because I wanted one, I didn’t want the drink ( I know silly me…)

And I have like 5 of the glow cubes, the battery never has worn out of me. And I keep all mine in the freezer for when company comes over!

:rainbow::rainbow:

Great idea Sara to have a drink thread on the boards. Too bad that I don't take pics of drinks since I don't like to drink and the only thing I get when I am at DL is just soda.

This is the Key lime Martini. Also got it from the Alfresco lounge in DCA. Lime flavor. Tasted like a key lime pie! $10.33 that was with tax! Very good, had a graham character crust around the rim. This is my new drink!

That actually looks pretty good.

So, be honest...
is the glow-tini so great because it has blinking, glowing ice cube or is the drink in and of itself that good?
What kind of tini is it anyhow?

its yummy ! It would be yummy in a cup here at home

The Glowtini is a cocktail inspired by the Year of a Million Dreams celebration at Walt Disney World Resort, and some Disneyland Resort locations. Served at restaurants all over Disney World, it consists of Skyy Citrus Vodka, Blue Curacao, peach schnapps, Sweet-N-Sour, and pineapple juice garnished with a souvenir glow cube. It is the winner of the 2008 Cheers Awards for Beverage Excellence in the category of Best Chain Signature Drink. This award is among the adult beverage industry's highest honor for beverage program operators in chain and multi-concept restaurant companies, and winners are selected by a judging panel composed of leading beverage professionals and members of the Cheers Beverage Conference team. [1]

gotta luv wikipedia

Do ElecTRONica drinks count? If so...
1008001845.jpg

Digitini (Tuscan Lemonade)... I think it was $11.50

If they don't then I have:
62023_605918617316_24506643_35133352_6939613_n.jpg

Strawberry Margaritas from Rita's Baja Blenders
BTW... if you let them melt the alcohol separates from the rest of it and WOW it tastes so much stronger. Especially if you have two ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter