ºoºShare a drink! Places to find Adult beverages at DLR! * Come check it out!*ºoº

just wanted to give an update. the Alfresco Lounge now serves Irish Coffee's! It is not on the menu~but if u ask them they will make it, they can do different versions also!

Hey, this may be a dumb question, but can you walk around with your alcoholic drinks? And are the kids allowed in the bars there? :)

Hey, this may be a dumb question, but can you walk around with your alcoholic drinks? And are the kids allowed in the bars there? :)

Good questions, yes and yes. If you get a glass you can ask for a plastic cup to take out of the dining areas. Kids may not sit at a bar but at the tables is ok.

Good questions, yes and yes. If you get a glass you can ask for a plastic cup to take out of the dining areas. Kids may not sit at a bar but at the tables is ok.

Wow, really? You just made my day on BOTH accounts! :cloud9: (not that I'll be getting sloshed with my kiddos around, but I wanted to try some of these yummy drinks! :thumbsup2)

ok wait i do want to clarify, that what skiingfast posted is true..But A guest cannot walk around the park with a mixed drink other than what is served at electronica, however the beer and wine served in the bright green/yellow cups and plastic wine glasses respectively can be enjoyed anywhere within DCA with the exception of Ariel's Cove bar or Grotto. Alcohol cannot be brought into those establishments. It has to do with the license for the premises.

ust wanted to bump this because I was told that the Mendocino Terrace now serves a Port in the plastic cups, you get the average pour like rest of the wines, it's a california port made my Woodbridge Winery. It's full of flavor, and very choclatey tasting. $8.16 a glass-that is with tax!

Thanks for all the info!! I am going in a couple of weeks, Kid Free!:cool1:
Can't wait to try some delicious Disney cocktails!!

The glowtini from Wine Country Tratoria
5282941056_0f24bd710e_o.jpg

and the wine tasting for $10 ( I think)
from Wine country Tratoria. (Notice the empty Glowtini glass in the background :rotfl:)

5282941192_379c476362_o.jpg

I had the lemon digitini at elecTRONica and it was stroooong:dance3:
It was pretty pricey (about $12) but it came with a cool glowing martini glass.

Does anyone happen to know if they offer a lower price for refills? I'm going back soon and I'd hate to pay full price for another cup.

I had the lemon digitini at elecTRONica and it was stroooong:dance3:
It was pretty pricey (about $12) but it came with a cool glowing martini glass.

Does anyone happen to know if they offer a lower price for refills? I'm going back soon and I'd hate to pay full price for another cup.

Do they have these glowing martini glasses anywhere else besides ElecTRONica? They sound cool but ElecTRONica isn't going on when I'm going to be down there!

This is a bit off topic but you all seem so well informed, I figured I'd give it a shot. Where around DLR can one find Guinness on tap? My DH and his Dad like to go to "husband daycare" periodically on our trips while we do girly things like SHOP. The more Guinness on tap I can find for them, the more I get to shop. :drinking1 Any suggestions of places to try. TIA :)

Do they have these glowing martini glasses anywhere else besides ElecTRONica? They sound cool but ElecTRONica isn't going on when I'm going to be down there!

I've got the glow cubes at the Alfresco Loungs that is upstairs next to WCT. I don't think it was a martini, but it may of been.

If you just want the glow cubes, you can find them at party supply stores and the internet. They last fairly long, I'd guess about 24 hours on the battery that is sealed inside.

This is a bit off topic but you all seem so well informed, I figured I'd give it a shot. Where around DLR can one find Guinness on tap? My DH and his Dad like to go to "husband daycare" periodically on our trips while we do girly things like SHOP. The more Guinness on tap I can find for them, the more I get to shop. :drinking1 Any suggestions of places to try. TIA :)

I'm not a fan of that mud, but it isn't in DCA which is probably because of the distribution deal that Guiness has. You might have to look at the bars/lounges in DL that are independent from Disney.

Lots of alchohol questions are coming up. This thread has lot of information, experiences and pictures in it.

But my favorite drink (and I know this isn't fair), is at Club 33. They make a Chocolate Martini to die for!
It's not like I get to go there very often, but I HAVE to have this for dessert when I do go there! The little pastries are just incidentals!

Yep, I was looking to see if anyone mentioned Club 33, which I believe is the only place in DL to have an alcoholic beverage. They will also cut you off if they think you've had too much, which I saw on my last recruiting trip there many years ago. But full bar and will definitely remember the chocolate martini tip if I can score reservations there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!