¿?cbr¿?

i am going to disney world for 10 days we were trying to find something that would not hurt our budget so we picked the CBR we have stayed there in 2001 and loved it plus it was cheaper but at first we were going to stay at the Dolphin Hotel but would only be at disney for five days but i guess this works for me i mean longer is so much better, lol.

I can't really remember which is sad but is the CBR hotel nice

You might want to read this CBR FAQ thread listed below. CBR is a great place to stay.

They are having a lot of construction right now and all their food is in tents. The resort is a bit of a mess right now, but I am not sure when you are planning on staying.

CBR would have to be $50 a night for me to stay there with the condition it is in now. There is no missing the construction. And the lack of a restaurant and typical food court is a huge problem for me. Definitely read up on what is going on, so you can make an informed choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts