测试

So what's the worst that can happen. If it happens enough you may start to lose vision in one or both eyes. Moderation, my friend!

Ooooo, can we make this a 测试 watch thread now?

Ooooo, can we make this a 测试 watch thread now?
1.gif

Morally speaking, I don't agree with it. But to each his own. Just make sure you have the proper equipment.

I agree, but only if both parties consent.

Glad to see someone remembered the rule. :thumbsup2

As for the original post, it doesn't matter what language you ask in the answer is NO, you are not allowed to pool hop with your old mugs.

Looks like its all over facebook now....:eek: Someone posted a video of the whole thing - :scared1:

I was going to delete that but everyone is having too much fun with it!

I was going to delete that but everyone is having too much fun with it!

We're all grown adults here, Alex. A little 海上生明æ never hurt anyone, as long as they didn't get caught. I prefer leaving the Ÿæ out, because I get motion sickness.

We're all grown adults here, Alex. A little 海上生明æ never hurt anyone, as long as they didn't get caught. I prefer leaving the Ÿæ out, because I get motion sickness.

Try Bonine. Always works for me. Otherwise, you're missing the best part.(So I've heard)

I think there is a petition to get this law overturned. The government does not need to interfere in this. Who is it hurting?

Be careful, CD. Political talk is a no no here. But there's no rule against talking about 海上生明月,天涯共æ*¤æ—¶!!! I wish the OP would come back and tell us how it went.

Be careful, CD. Political talk is a no no here. But there's no rule against talking about 海上生明月,天涯共æ*¤æ—¶!!! I wish the OP would come back and tell us how it went.

You're right. I got carried away. I just get so angry over this issue. It's discrimination.

I, too would love to hear an update from the OP. Unless...wait, you don't think he hurt himself while trying this, do you? Ok, now I'm never going to sleep tonight.

I think I hurt myself trying that one time...gave it up. Still have issues from it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter