— July 2018 Check-In

July 1st through the 6th staying at Courtyard Marriot Theme Park Entrance!!! Finally someone started a July Thread!!

Thanks for starting this! This will be our first trip to DL and we are so excited! Staying July 7th-14th at Del Sol Inn.

I'm doing one day at Disneyland either July 5th or 8th. I can't decide which day, but I'm hearing that the 8th, even though it's a Sunday, might still be less crowded. I'm not sure if we'll stay in a hotel or not.

We're going to Dland in July! I haven't been since April 2017, and I miss it so much. It's been a heck of a year with health issues effecting both my husband and my daughter. Our hope is that everyone will be at full strength by July and ready for some Disney magic. As soon as we settle on dates, I will post here - probably early or late July. It's our light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait to "sing like the birdies sing" with a Dole Whip in hand.

WooHoo!! A July thread!! I just booked a July trip - staying at Desert Inn July 24 - 29. Thanks to the DIS I bought my park tickets last week before the price increase and saved us $40. Me and DD are so excited to be returning to our beloved Disneyland. I haven't been to DLR in the summer for a very, very long time. I'm looking forward to the parks in all their summer glory!

DLR trip 7/14-17 before heading to Aulani. Staying at HoJo. Can't wait for our 2nd DLR trip. We haven't been since 2013, and it's been way too long.

:yay::dogdance: We are booked at Ho Jo from 25th July to 7th August with a 10 day pass (special Aussie pass) for our 7th trip :earsgirl::earsboy:

So excited that all the construction and changes should be finished by then and we get to experience it all.

pooh:I have a surprise birthday trip planned for my son on July 11-17. Staying at Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini Suites. Not sure how I am am going to surprise him yet. I am so excited I will probably spill the beans!

We will be staying at the Hilton at the convention center July 2-9.

I really don't want to sound more $$$ on Max pass so I hope we can deal with the crowds. We noticed the back of DL near RoA didn't handle crowds very well!

It's on my bucket list to be in WDW for 4th of July, but Disneyland made a little more sense. I hope it's special!

Have deluxe APs that are blacked out on Saturday, July 7th so will take a car service to the beach. We went to Huntington Beach before, wondering if we should try a different beach this time?

We (me, my hubby and our 5 kiddos ages 5-14) are driving to DL from CO for a two week vacay—July 27-Aug 10!! Super excited to hit the parks for 5 days! We haven’t been since 2015, and we are so excited to experience some bigger rides with our littles who are now tall enough. Not quite sure where we are staying. Trying to decide between 4 different properties that are within walking distance to the parks and have suites big enough to fit our whole family! We’ve narrowed it down to Camelot Inn & Suites, Grand Legacy at the Park, Desert Palms & Suites or Springhill Suites Convention/Resort area off of Harbor. All have pros & cons. We will plan to do a split stay as we have plans for 4 days elsewhere in the middle of our trip. If anyone has thoughts on our hotel options, I would love to hear!! :-)

We finally decided on our July dates. We will be there from 7/11-7/14 and we scored a good deal at HoJo with an AP discount. We're also planning to do the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour for the first time and possibly the Sonoma Terrace reception. I'm waiting to hear more about this before deciding on this one...lol

We finally decided on our July dates. We will be there from 7/11-7/14 and we scored a good deal at HoJo with an AP discount. We're also planning to do the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour for the first time and possibly the Sonoma Terrace reception. I'm waiting to hear more about this before deciding on this one...lol

I think is great for us July travellers that we will be able to read reviews of all the new parade dinning/dessert options before our 60 days to book :)

In California July 20-31st, Disneyland from the 23-28th... can’t wait :)

Staying at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson and have already purchased 5 day passes when there was a discount for Canadians.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter