‘Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.’ – M.M

jevs

Boring Poster
These are my 'right shoes'. What are yours?

36825_143226189030638_345411_n.jpg

s-l225.jpg

Sorry it's a bad picture, but these were my all-time favorite shoes and I owned 3 pair and finally threw away the last pair a few weeks ago when I was going through my closet for spring cleaning. The leather had dried out and cracked and would probably have painfully sliced into my foot if I wore them and I still had to think about it pretty hard. I'm in mourning right now.

I'm not too proud to admit that I love my Crocs..the originals. Yes, they're ugly, but they are so comfortable. I wear them from the second the snow melts to the time there's too much snow to keep wearing them lol

s-l225.jpg

Sorry it's a bad picture, but these were my all-time favorite shoes and I owned 3 pair and finally threw away the last pair a few weeks ago when I was going through my closet for spring cleaning. The leather had dried out and cracked and would probably have painfully sliced into my foot if I wore them and I still had to think about it pretty hard. I'm in mourning right now.

I hate when that happens!

Love the pattern.

Give a girl the right shoes and she can go shoe shopping for days.

Hell to the yeah!

I'm not too proud to admit that I love my Crocs..the originals. Yes, they're ugly, but they are so comfortable. I wear them from the second the snow melts to the time there's too much snow to keep wearing them lol

I stock up on Croc thongs when I'm in the US. So comfortable.

11215_633_ALT110

They are similar to these. Yes Crocs. I wear them though and they are so comfy. I wear them at work (nurse who switches between the PACU and outpatient clinic). I have 2 pink pair and one black. Hoping to buy more, usually when they have a good sale or they're always super cheap at the outlet Croc store

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter