‘Wonder’ing through Alaska May 27, 2019

It’s so great to see activity on this thread again! To all who recently joined, welcome aboard.

This cruise is my first (and most likely, only) time sailing as a concierge guest. I am beyond psyched for the experience and the cruise in general.

We booked and are excited for this 7 day it's our 3rd Dis cruise - wanting to particpate in fish extenders but not sure how it works. Anyone an expert here?

We would love to participate in the fish extender as well! This is our first Disney cruise so I am looking for guidance on how to sign up or help get it going.
We have two girls turning 9 and 10 on the cruise.

We would love to participate in the fish extender as well! This is our first Disney cruise so I am looking for guidance on how to sign up or help get it going.
We have two girls turning 9 and 10 on the cruise.
I have organized two exchanges in the past but my work schedule is too hectic this time around to allow me to do so again, unfortunately. I can definitely advise the person who decides to be the official organizer, if they wish.

Did anyone get their cruise documents/luggage tags yet?

Nice! Hope ours come soon. I know we still have plenty of time but I am a natural worrier.
Aren't you sailing concierge? I can't think of a more worry free way to go. Seriously though ... I'm a Dreams TA and I tell my clients to call if it gets to be about 20 days out and you haven't seen your documents and tags. That way they have time to mail replacements.

Aren't you sailing concierge? I can't think of a more worry free way to go. Seriously though ... I'm a Dreams TA and I tell my clients to call if it gets to be about 20 days out and you haven't seen your documents and tags. That way they have time to mail replacements.

I will make a note about the 20 day mark. Thank you for the info - it is much appreciated.
Yes, I am sailing concierge (a once in a lifetime thing) and it does help with a great deal of the stress but my horrible habit of worrying is seemingly inescapable.

Happy to help. I have a couple of clients on this sailing as well (one of whom is also a worrier ... lol), so I've been through pretty much every detail at this point. Some more than once :0)

So ... what kind of shore adventures do you folks have planned? We're excited to do the Misty Fjords floatplane in Ketchikan for the first time on this trip.

I actually don't have any shore adventures booked. My travel companion and I prefer to simply explore the ports.

I actually don't have any shore adventures booked. My travel companion and I prefer to simply explore the ports.
Yeah ... we like to do that as well, but having been to these same ports several times now we decided to branch out a bit this trip. Aside from whale watching in Juneau ... we always do that. It's my wife's favorite part of the trip

So ... what kind of shore adventures do you folks have planned? We're excited to do the Misty Fjords floatplane in Ketchikan for the first time on this trip.
We’re doing Misty Fjords floatplane as well though we booked privately. Also booked whale watching in Juneau and a Yukon excursion from Skagway, also booked privately.

Ok. I am still waiting on my tags also. Booked through a TA. Do I call DCL direct then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter