“Big Jay?” “Yes Baby Jay?” “I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.”- September 8th-18th 2017 TR

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 1

So Disney had a surprise in store for us. Originally September 12th was supposed to be EMM (Early Morning Magic) which is a paid extra event for MK on select mornings. Well EMM was cancelled due to Irma but Disney decided to add in Extra Magic Hours (EMH) from 8am-9am for the 12th! We were so excited. We were a tad slow but not too bad in getting up though I knew we wouldn’t make it to the actual MK gates until after EMH had started. We grabbed our normal snacks for breakfast and headed out. A few minutes before 8am we made it to the TTC parking lot. Very few cars were there at the time so we were directed to Aladdin and parked in row 378.

I took a picture of the row where we were parked because it was by the monorail beam:
upload_2018-5-7_17-19-9.png

Our monorail trip went smoothly and I took some more photos. Apologies if there are repeats from before:
upload_2018-5-7_17-19-50.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-20-5.png It’s interesting to me how Space Mountain looks from this side.

upload_2018-5-7_17-20-41.png I just love this view!

It was 8:10am when we got fully inside MK. We went straight to 7DMT unfortunately after the walking it was to find out it was closed for mechanical issues. I have no idea if that’s the true reason or not but we filled our time with other things. We decided to let Aaron have a few times on Space Mountain to off to Tomorrowland we went. After going on it twice we headed back to Fantasyland.

I took this quick photo around 8:50am:
upload_2018-5-7_17-23-41.png The castle always gets a smile out of me!

We got back to 7DMT to see it was just getting back to being open. Despite the line starting to appear we decided to go ahead and get in line.

Here is our Photopass photos from right around 9am:
upload_2018-5-7_17-24-29.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-24-45.png

After getting off 7DMT we decided to go on Peter Pan and entered the line at 9:06am which had a posted wait of 15mins. It didn’t take that long because we were off the ride at 9:17am.

Once we were done with Peter Pan we decided to go on Pirates since MDE listed a 5min wait. Off to Adventureland we went. We entered the line at 9:28am and exited the ride at 9:40am. It was a total walk on again and just took the time to walk the queue. We then decided to go on Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square. Jungle Cruise would have been a good option too I’m sure but unfortunately it was closed (and would be for a while) due to Irma damage. It was about 9:50am when we made it to HM with a posted wait time of 10mins. We waited only 5mins though.

On our way out I took this photo:
upload_2018-5-7_17-25-34.png I really like WDW’s façade better than at other parks.

This may sound silly…but we decided to head back over to Space Mountain. Truly I try to give Aaron enough chances to ride things that are more to his level since I drag him on all sorts of rides he’s not really excited about :P.

So on our way back to Tomorrowland (I know it’s a lot of back and forth walking at this point) I took some photos:
upload_2018-5-7_17-28-37.png

So here’s a bonus—this was me back in 2005 (I’m the one with the teal fanny pack lol):
upload_2018-5-7_17-29-9.png

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 2

Ok back to present here’s a photo with Aaron:
upload_2018-5-7_17-31-39.png He uh may be a bit too tall for comfort :lmao:.

upload_2018-5-7_17-32-26.png The castle is pretty really from all angles.

upload_2018-5-7_17-32-55.png I lightened up the photo above to get more detail.

I got a very very quick video of iCan (video is taken by me and uploaded to my YouTube page):

As an FYI iCan is no longer at WDW as of early April 2018.

Here is Aaron’s Photopass photo from Space Mountain taken around 10:25am:
upload_2018-5-7_17-37-6.png

When Aaron came out it was about 10:30am. We decided to go on PeopleMover and got on about 10:35am. We both love this ride. Sadly we didn’t go on it as much as I wanted but it is one of my favorites. I know some don’t get the love for it and that’s ok. There’s just something about it. You also get good views too and a little break for your feet.

Once we were done with that we saw that Buzz was listed as a 10min wait so we joined in on the line just after 10:45am.

Here’s a random photo I took in the queue:
upload_2018-5-7_17-38-14.png

It only took about 5mins.

Once we got done with Buzz we decided we were hungry and went to get lunch. I had wanted to try out Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café. We decided to try out mobile ordering. We ordered the Fajita Platter which cost $15.97 with tax ($14.99 without tax) before heading over to Adventureland. Mobile ordering by the way is amazing. It’s super easy.

So on our way to Pecos we stopped by to watch The Muppets Present...Great Moments in American History held in Liberty Square:
upload_2018-5-7_17-38-45.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-38-56.png

It’s a cute show that has a couple of variations. I believe the one we hear was Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.

Once we got close to Pecos Bill we clicked the “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” button and food was ready soon after.

I forgot to take a picture but here is a photo from Google (credit goes to wdwmagic(.com)):
upload_2018-5-7_17-39-33.png

With the toppings bar this can easily be shared and that’s what we did. We had gotten courtesy cups of water as well for drink.

Once we were done about 11:40am we realized we didn’t have too much that we wanted to do at MK and decided to head on out to Epcot where we had our FPs at. In hindsight, while Pecos Bill is perfectly fine food, I think the offerings at Food and Wine or another QS place at Epcot would have been good as well. In terms of value, Pecos Bill was what I would consider very well so that is a plus.

On our way out of MK I took some more photos:
upload_2018-5-7_17-40-20.png Can you tell I like the castle lol.

Got a quick selfie:
upload_2018-5-7_17-40-58.png

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 3

This is a photo of some Irma damage:
upload_2018-5-7_17-43-41.png

Just before 11:55am we were on our way to Epcot via the monorail. And of course I had to take some photos on the way.

Sorry again for any repeats:
upload_2018-5-7_17-44-23.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-44-38.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-45-0.png

I love Spaceship Earth. It’s just a pretty sight.

These are the Legacy Stones. They are rumored to be going away with the revitalization of the front part of Epcot. Knowing this was a possibility I wanted to make sure I got some photos of them:
upload_2018-5-7_17-45-30.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-45-42.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-46-5.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-46-26.png

It was about 12:30pm when we made it into Epcot.

Of course a selfie had to be taken:
upload_2018-5-7_17-47-17.png

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 4

We decided to first go on Test Track so off to Future World we go. A few minutes before 12:40pm we entered Test Track. The posted wait time was 45mins but we didn’t wait that entire time.

We designed our vehicles but I honestly forget which one was whose:
upload_2018-5-7_17-49-35.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-50-10.png

There was a momentary stop in our vehicle for a tiny bit thankfully it was at the beginning but after the seatbelt check. It was a few minutes before 1:10pm when we exited the ride. I’ve got to say I love Test Track. I do miss the old test dummies theme TBH and the video for the old version I liked a lot. However, I do like being able to design your own car. That’s fun.

Next up we decided to go on Soarin’ which had the new video. So off to the Land pavilion we go. It was 1:20pm when we made it to the entrance of Soarin’. The wait time was listed as 40mins and we waited 22mins. Soarin’ is a fun ride but honestly I’m not the biggest fan of the new movie. I think it’s because of the CGI which didn’t seem to be as prevalent in the old film. We were in the right spot (middle row) for optics but I have heard if on the sides then images get distorted. It’s still a good ride though.

After Soarin’ we decided to do Living with the Land. I’ve heard good things about the ride but I believe it was not open back in 2011 so this was the first time we had ridden it. It was 1:55pm when we got to the entrance of the ride and it was posted as a 5min wait. It was a walk on for us. I was surprised by how much I liked the ride. It’s great for educational purposes and can be a good break for your feet for a few minutes. After Living with the Land we decided to go on Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable. I hadn’t seen this show before. It was just before 2:15pm that we got to Circle of Life but we did have to wait until the next show which was in a little over 10mins from then. This was an alright show but it gave a few minutes of rest and in a/c. This show, however, is now permanently closed as of February 2018.

So once we were done we headed for our FP which was Mission: SPACE. This ride had undergone a refurb to adjust the Green Mission and redo the films.

Just before entering I snapped a quick photo:
upload_2018-5-7_17-51-6.png
I do think they did a good job with the design of the outside of the ride.

We did the Green side as a FP because I can’t handle the motions that the Orange side would do. We had a bit of a stop before the ride would go and it was after they had closed the pod. I’m not really claustrophobia but just sitting there in that tight space without knowing what was actually causing the delay gave butterflies in my stomach. The Green side is alright. I would go on it again I just wouldn’t want to wait too too long for it.

Once we got done Aaron wanted to go on it again but this time on the Orange side. Aaron definitely prefers the Orange side.

While waiting for Aaron to get out (I believe he rode the Orange side twice) I took photos of the Universe of Energy pavilion:
upload_2018-5-7_17-52-4.png

upload_2018-5-7_17-52-23.png

This pavilion and the ride inside had just been closed permanently on August 13th, 2017 to make way for a Guardians of the Galaxy ride.

Ellen’s Energy Adventure, the ride inside the pavilion that had to close, was a ride I didn’t fully appreciate until I realized it would close just before our trip. Luckily YouTube allows us to watch rides and shows that have since closed down though it’s not exactly the same thing as being there of course. I’d like to get a “Stupid Judy” shirt sometime.

It was time for our next FP which was Spaceship Earth. Normally I wouldn’t get a FP for this but I do know it can get long lines at times. Based on the tiering I just opted for this knowing that if need be I could try and modify it later on. It was about 3:55pm when we entered the FP line. There weren’t too many people waiting so the FP didn’t help us all that much.

I snapped a quick photo of this before we got inside:
upload_2018-5-7_17-53-49.png

There was a wait that we were confused what was taking so long to get on the ride until Aaron, who is tall, could see it was assistance needed to get a guest out of the ride vehicle. I mention this because sometimes people do say ride malfunction when sometimes I think it could really just be guest assistance. I really enjoy this ride but sadly we only went on it once the entire trip. I do wish we had gone on it at least one more time. It’s a unique ride in my opinion with some education mixed in.

Once we got done we decided to try some offerings from Food & Wine Festival so off to World Showcase we go. We first stopped at the Hawaii pavilion around 4:35pm and got two pork sliders which cost $9.50 for two (inclusive of tax). I forgot to take a picture of our samplings from Food & Wine Festival so all my photos will be from Google.

Here is a photo courtesy of easyWDW(.com):
upload_2018-5-7_17-54-23.png
We found these very good just messy. A fork is helpful to get the pork that has fallen off.

Once we got done with that it was time for our FP. I had chosen Frozen Ever After (FEA) because this was a new to us ride and one that still gets quite a long wait for it. We walked over to the Norway pavilion. We entered the line just after 4:50pm and waited just about 7mins to get onto the ride.

Being a dark ride it’s not the best for video or for photos but I did get this one quick photo that was not blurry:
upload_2018-5-7_17-55-25.png

Here is our PhotoPass photo taken just after 5:00pm:
upload_2018-5-7_17-55-55.png
Gah look at my bored face in the back! I swear if I had known when the photo was going to be taken I would have paid better attention to my face lol. If you look at the kid in orange—that is me usually in rides due to my sensitive ears though I save my noise reducing headphones until the fireworks items. It was loud in there TBH. The ride is a cute ride. I wouldn’t wait too too long for it. I wish there had been a bit more of a story in there. I know it was going through scenes of the movie but for me it didn’t translate as well to that. It seemed more rushed I suppose is the way I would describe it.

Once we got done we decided to try some more offerings from Food & Wine Festival. We got two bratwursts from the Germany kiosk at about 5:10pm. The bratwurst was $10.50 for two (inclusive of tax).

upload_2018-5-7_17-56-33.png
We found it was fairly good though I do wish the bun was larger though lol.

After eating the bratwurst we walked past the America Gardens Theater where Eat to the Beat concert was going on. We listened for a few minutes then continued on walking.

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 5

We eventually stopped in Belgium and decided to get the beer-braised beef that had gouda mashed potatoes. Total for two was $10.00 (inclusive of tax).

Here is a photo courtesy of disneyfoodblog(.com):
upload_2018-5-7_17-58-48.png
It may not look all that appetizing but it was actually really good. The meat was very tender and the mashed potatoes a good compliment to them.

We then got a craving for a quick dessert and even though we backtracked a bit we ended up in Italy. I honestly don’t remember what Aaron got as I didn’t write it down (I think he may have gotten a dessert elsewhere can’t remember now—sorry guys!). I got the Cannoli al Cioccolato which was a chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit. It cost $4.25 (inclusive of tax). We’ll add for estimate sake $5.00 for whatever Aaron had.

upload_2018-5-7_17-59-26.png
The cannoli was actually pretty good but it wasn’t the easiest to eat in all honesty.

We then made our way over to the American Adventure. We were a little bit early so we just waited inside in the a/c. We were going to see the 6:00pm show. Once it was time for the show we got up and went in. I really enjoyed the show and we both wished we could have seen the Hall of Presidents at MK which had been closed for refurb during our trip. I did have a slight issue. I had taken Bonine earlier in the day…well that stuff does make me more tired even the less drowsy formula. Because it was a show the Bonine was taking effect and I was getting very drowsy. Lesson learned I should probably do what people have mentioned on the Boards and either take half a pill or take the pill the night before so I can sleep through some of the effects. I stopped taking Bonine after that day.

Anyways once we got done with the show we sat for a bit listening to STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas sing “We Built This City” I took a video of the STARSHIP performance but decided the quality wasn’t good enough to post to YouTube. Here is a quick photo of where we were sitting at while we were listening:
upload_2018-5-7_18-0-32.png

Not long after I decided I really needed caffeine to try and help me wake up a bit. The whole day we had been drinking water too; filling up our collapsible water bottle whenever we needed to. So Aaron went off around 6:50pm and got me (well he would have some of it too) a large soft drink from Liberty Inn. That cost $3.93 with tax ($3.69 without tax).

I believe we just walked around World Showcase for a while resting here and there. We began talking about how surprised we were that we liked Food & Wine Festival, Aaron most of all. He kept talking about maybe coming back and doing a shorter trip just for Food & Wine Festival. I like that idea but it’s hard for me to think about coming to Orlando and not going to the other parks enough and not going to Universal so who knows. It was still nice that he was excited about something like that at WDW.

While walking around we went into the shops to look and see if we found anything we liked. It was about 7:45pm when I walked into the Disney Traders (Plaza Towers East) location and I did find a Mickey head trivet that caught my eye. It was $21.25 with tax ($19.95 without tax). Well we didn’t want to have to carry the bag around since we were leaving Epcot anytime soon so we opted to have it shipped to our resort gift shop. This is a free perk to use if staying onsite. If staying offsite or if you wanted to instead you can have it sent to the package pick up location though I believe there are specific hours in order to use that feature. If you’re sending your item to your resort you just fill out some information and pay and there you go.

Here is a picture of the trivet:
upload_2018-5-7_18-1-33.png

So I took just a couple of photos when the sun was setting around 7:50pm-7:55pm:
upload_2018-5-7_18-2-1.png What a beautiful sunset really.

upload_2018-5-7_18-2-27.png

So about 8:00pm we decided to go to the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros in the Mexico pavilion as it was listed at 5mins wait. It was a walk on.

Here are some photos (Sorry about the blurry first photo):
upload_2018-5-7_18-2-55.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-3-17.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-3-43.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-4-9.png

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 6

Photos continued:
upload_2018-5-7_18-5-57.png

It’s a cute ride but I wouldn’t wait long for it. I think if you’re looking for a bit of a/c going inside the Mexico pavilion is great and then if the wait isn’t long the Gran Fiesta Tour is a nice way to spend a few minutes relaxing.

Once we got done we decided to check out the Epcot Legacy Showplace which held some 35th Anniversary of Epcot items as well as some craft beers. Our plan was to get some beer before IllumiNations: Reflection of Earth show. We ended up sharing an Eastern Florida beer flight. That cost $9.00 (inclusive of tax). The beer flight was comprised of Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, M.I.A. Beer Company 305 Golden Ale and Playalinda Brewing Company Blonde Ale.

upload_2018-5-7_18-6-35.png

The beer flight was fairly good. I prefer darker beers on average and Aaron prefers lighter beers, usually wheats or pilsners, on average. My favorite was the Chocolate Milk Stout. I believe Aaron’s favorite was the Golden Ale as it is a Kölsch style beer.

Before drinking too much of the beer we looked around the Odyssey Center at the 35th merchandise. Honestly while I wanted something with the 35 on it I couldn’t find what I wanted at the price that I was comfortable with. After looking around a few we decided it was time to go find a place to sit for the IllumiNations show. We found a great spot right near the Canada Friendship Boat launch. We sat and drank the beer flight until it was right before the show when we stood up. I had brought my noise reduction headphones with me and so as things started moving in the World Showcase Lagoon I put my headphones on.

Here are photos and some videos (partial videos not the entire performance)-videos taken by me and uploaded to my YouTube page:
upload_2018-5-7_18-7-32.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-7-55.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-8-5.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-9-22.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-9-34.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-9-50.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-11-17.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-11-31.png

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 7

Photos and videos continued:
upload_2018-5-7_18-12-47.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-13-3.png

What a show. Seriously it’s a great show. I know there are rumors of it going away or at least being altered into a new show and that will be a sad day for sure. I was sure glad to have my noise reduction headphones. Those are a wonder really for me to be able to enjoy fireworks. I could just watch and enjoy.

So after IllumiNations ended just before 9:15pm it was time for EMH (which ran from 9pm-11pm that night). We decided to go to Test Track so off to Future World we go. We entered the line about 9:20pm. The wait was listed as 20mins and by 9:35pm we were on the ride. Daytime is great to ride the ride since you can see a bit of details when you’re outside but at night it’s awesome too. We liked the rush and so when we got done we got back in line at just before 9:45pm. I don’t remember what the wait was but it wasn’t very long.

Here’s our car we designed together the second time around (I didn’t take a photo the first time):
upload_2018-5-7_18-13-44.png

During EMH they had groups of people on one car rather than splitting you up to design cars individually.

So once we got done just after 10:05pm we decided to go on FEA another time so off to Norway pavilion we go. Just after 10:10pm we entered the line and by around 10:30pm we were on the ride.

Here is our Photopass photos from around 10:35pm:
upload_2018-5-7_18-14-26.png
Hey look we were actually paying attention better :laughing:.

It was just before 10:40pm as we walked out of the Norway pavilion and we decided to call it a night.

On our way out I took some more photos:
upload_2018-5-7_18-15-20.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-15-39.png

I warn you below are a lot of Spaceship Earth photos. I uh really love Spaceship Earth especially at night.

Sorry in advance:
upload_2018-5-7_18-16-26.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-16-54.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-17-25.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-18-27.png

Chapter 8: WDW Day 2 Part 8

Photos continued:
upload_2018-5-7_18-20-1.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-20-33.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-21-5.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-21-38.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-22-4.png

A quick selfie:
upload_2018-5-7_18-22-35.png

It was just after 10:50pm when we got to the monorail station.

Before we got on I took this quick photo:
upload_2018-5-7_18-23-23.png

It was 11:30pm by the time we made it back to All-Star Sports and I got a quick photo of the sign at night:
upload_2018-5-7_18-24-0.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-24-11.png

upload_2018-5-7_18-24-26.png

According to Samsung Health app I walked a total of 30,987 steps or the rough equivalent of 16.41 miles. This was the most amount of steps I would walk during the whole trip. Let’s just say my poor feet, they got a lot of usage and the blisters spoke to that. Anyways not too long later we went to sleep ready for the next WDW day!

***Oh so I'm not sure how I forgot this but I just found a receipt for McDonald's which is right by the All-Stars for food on 9/8/17 which was our arrival day. We must have gotten hungry before bed and went out around 9:30pm. Our total reflects $12.63 ($11.85 before tax). I have added this edit to my earlier post about it.***

Stayed tuned for another update!!!

Dang girl you just went on a update rampage!

I'm super impressed with your memory and/or record keeping. Can't wait to read the rest!
:laughing: I feel like my 3/4/18 update was a bit longer [chapter (6) WDW Day 1 Parts 1-14 and chapter 7) Irma, Irma, Irma Day 1 and Day 2 Parts 1-2] or maybe that it just took more time to do lol but yeah it's a lot of information/stuff generally speaking each update.

It takes a while really to get the photos and the videos up. I do an MS word document first so I can make sure spell check lol and that things are saved and then I copy that into here.

As far as memory/record keeping- when I was there it was a combination of using Samsung Note app and texting myself stuff...but another large thing is time stamp on my photos that are saved to my computer! They help a lot to keep things going since I can match it up with my notes. And I kept all my receipts though a few didn't get saved. I know I'm being really detailed but I like that I can look back at this trip report and see all we got done :D

:thanks: for the compliment :love:

I realized we were at MK the same morning (Tuesday after Irma). Didn't see us in the background of any of your photos though!
I really wished we could have met DISers while there! That really would have been quite nice. Sorry you weren't in any of the pictures but wouldn't that have been amazing!!

Thank you for sharing your trip report. We were supposed to be there at the same time, but we canceled a few hours before we left due to Irma. I'm glad things worked out for you, and you only lost one day. It's nice to see how they handled it during the storm.

I haven't been to Universal Studios since I was a kid. I'd love to go back to experience Harry Potter, but I doubt we'll make it. Thank you for the photos.

I really wished we could have met DISers while there! That really would have been quite nice. Sorry you weren't in any of the pictures but wouldn't that have been amazing!!
You'll have to come out to DLR! I have dismeets almost every weekend (or so it feels like - 5 in the past 2 months alone!)

I actually got another disser's family in the background of my photos from that morning! We were all eating at BOG at the same time and standing right next to each other (they were in regular line and we were in preorder line)! Then they were in my photo of the Rose Gallery! So totally unexpected!

Great report Mackenzie, Thanks for all the work you've put into it. It seems we appreciate a lot of the same things at WDW and that a lot of it is all the cool details in the attractions like Spaceship Earth, Tomorrowland Transportation Authority (People Mover) and LWTL. I enjoy the thrill rides, but the rides that provide a truly immersive experience (i.e. HM) are the best! :earsboy:

Thank you for sharing your trip report. We were supposed to be there at the same time, but we canceled a few hours before we left due to Irma. I'm glad things worked out for you, and you only lost one day. It's nice to see how they handled it during the storm.

I haven't been to Universal Studios since I was a kid. I'd love to go back to experience Harry Potter, but I doubt we'll make it. Thank you for the photos.
You're very welcome about the photos. I had a lot of fun taking them and my husband did too. I love how we have a lot to look back on for memories.

I'm sorry you had to cancel; I know it wasn't an easy decision for all who did.

I'm really glad too that we didn't lose out much and that we were able to extend our trip. I still can't believe I had planned many months in advance to have the two days the parks were closed to be two of our Universal days-I felt terrible for the people who lost out on FPs and ADRs at WDW.

I hope you eventually do get the opportunity to get back to Universal! We really enjoy it :)

You'll have to come out to DLR! I have dismeets almost every weekend (or so it feels like - 5 in the past 2 months alone!)

I actually got another disser's family in the background of my photos from that morning! We were all eating at BOG at the same time and standing right next to each other (they were in regular line and we were in preorder line)! Then they were in my photo of the Rose Gallery! So totally unexpected!
I'd love to get to DLR sometime.

My husband has actually been working on a powerplan near-ish LA so he's been out there a few times. Each time though it just was a wee bit too much $ for me to join him between the park tickets, the hotel costs and airline costs and the allotted time we had which wasn't much at all. Eventually we'll get there though. I haven't been since I was a few years old- 'course I have no memories lol.

Isn't that amazing to get someone on the DIS in your photos!? Yours is such a cool thing though being that they were in several photos.

Great report Mackenzie, Thanks for all the work you've put into it. It seems we appreciate a lot of the same things at WDW and that a lot of it is all the cool details in the attractions like Spaceship Earth, Tomorrowland Transportation Authority (People Mover) and LWTL. I enjoy the thrill rides, but the rides that provide a truly immersive experience (i.e. HM) are the best! :earsboy:
Thank you! I've enjoyed, for the most part that is lol, doing the work for the trip report. It sure makes me miss our trip though.

You and I are just alike on the rides. I enjoy a bit of thrill..though my level of thrill is def. lower than Aaron's level :laughing:. However, give me HM or PotC or PeopleMover anyday lol. Pretty sure Aaron got sick of how much we went on HM but I loved every minute of it :D.

I may or may not have "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" song from Carousel of Progress stuck in my head-and bonus at least Aaron and I both enjoy that attraction together :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!