“Egg-stravaganza” Easter Egg Hunt

donaldanddaisy

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this before? It sounds like from the Blog you don't even need to find any of the eggs to turn your map back in for a prize. Which makes me think I'm spending $5 for a Disney Easter egg, which I just might do ...

But I'm wondering how hard these are to find. I know my daughter would like it, but we have limited time in the park and I don't want to waste it doing this.

Easter Egg Hunt

We had fun doing it in DCA last year, but my kids go to the parks often (and usually just for a few hours at a time). I agree, I probably wouldn't spend time on it if my time was limited. Some of the eggs were easy, while we found a couple quite challenging. Wonder if they'll be in the same spots this year?

Has anyone done this before? It sounds like from the Blog you don't even need to find any of the eggs to turn your map back in for a prize. Which makes me think I'm spending $5 for a Disney Easter egg, which I just might do ...

But I'm wondering how hard these are to find. I know my daughter would like it, but we have limited time in the park and I don't want to waste it doing this.

Easter Egg Hunt
Basically that's what you're doing. Eggcept the first time the prize was the keychain version of an eggisting vinylmation. I know the first year picking your prize was blind, I think it was last year too. I know that they sold out of maps/prizes before the end date both years. I've never spent the $5, but my friends did it twice for the vinyl keychains and I did the hunt part with them the first time, I just didn't want the prize.

It's cute and you could get one map for each park and just look while walking around. You don't have to actually find them to get the prize. It could be something to add excitement to the trip with a fun souvineer.

As for the randomness of the prize, in DCA when we claimed our prize they had 5 covered eggs so it was easy to get one of each. In DL that same day, and DCA later, it was very random and you could not tell which one you would get, which was frustrating to a lot of people. I'm hoping we get lucky again this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter