“Experience Limit Reached “?

midwestdee

DIS Veteran
DD is at Epcot was going to make a Genie + LL and there’s Experience Limit Reached next to their names. Anyone have this happening?

DD is at Epcot was going to make a Genie + LL and there’s Experience Limit Reached next to their names. Anyone have this happening?
Does she already have a time she has not scanned in for?

Did she already get a time for this same attraction?

Did she already purchase 2 ILL today?

We had the issue when the scanner didn't remove a time for us even though we used it and we saw the same thing.

Does she already have a time she has not scanned in for?

Did she already get a time for this same attraction?

Did she already purchase 2 ILL today?

We had the issue when the scanner didn't remove a time for us even though we used it and we saw the same thing.
I didn’t hear details she sent a pic of the screen- thought this was Genie+, not ILL. We fly down tomorrow - I told her go see the blue umbrella people. I will check if she tried for a second Genie + on one attraction- good thought! Thanks

I didn’t hear details she sent a pic of the screen- thought this was Genie+, not ILL. We fly down tomorrow - I told her go see the blue umbrella people. I will check if she tried for a second Genie + on one attraction- good thought! Thanks
Blue Umbrella CMs are VERY busy these days, but thank goodness they are there. :earsgirl:

In addition to the 2 ILL purchase limit, you can only use LL a certain number of times on each ride, and headliners are fewer. I don't have a link to specifics, just going by memory from my May trip. Example: we were able to book BTMRR twice in one day at MK, but could only book SM once.

I got this message when I accidentally tried to book a second Genie+ on a ride. I never purposely tried to book a second because I thought that it would be allowed.

The blue umbrella people were not as busy as I expected them to be. Except for the ones near GOTG, I never saw a line of over 2 people at one and often they were not busy.

In addition to the 2 ILL purchase limit, you can only use LL a certain number of times on each ride, and headliners are fewer. I don't have a link to specifics, just going by memory from my May trip. Example: we were able to book BTMRR twice in one day at MK, but could only book SM once.
Normally, you can only get one Genie+ reservation per ride. If you rode Big Thunder twice with Genie+, was one of those a multi-experience pass due to a ride breakdown or such? Multi-experience passes do not count toward the one per ride limit, even when they are issued due to breakdown of the ride that you wind up riding twice,

You can only use it once. If you rode twice on something via G+ or ILL it was an error.

Genie+ = "You can enjoy a Disney Genie+ service Lightning Lane entrance once per day. If you’d like to experience an attraction again or see a certain show again within the same day, you are welcome to use our regular standby line."

ILL = "Purchase this type of Lightning Lane entry for up to 2 different experiences a day, one at a time."

Normally, you can only get one Genie+ reservation per ride. If you rode Big Thunder twice with Genie+, was one of those a multi-experience pass due to a ride breakdown or such? Multi-experience passes do not count toward the one per ride limit, even when they are issued due to breakdown of the ride that you wind up riding twice,
No breakdown - but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter