“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
No party on 7th June :( Don't really want to have a FP tied up for it - how hard is it to find a reasonable viewing spot for 2 of us?
I didn’t go to this new show but we saw illuminations and it was pretty easy to find a good viewing spot. We got a super late day of FP to FEA (like 820 pm) and got there just before 850/855. Rode the ride and then got off of it as the fireworks were going off.

Someone “ate the page.”
It loaded for me so maybe they’re working on it off and on.

I don‘t know what their most recent prices were before the shutdown but I believe we paid $79/person plus tax in November 2018. So it looks like a $20 increase now.

It loaded for me so maybe they’re working on it off and on.

I don‘t know what their most recent prices were before the shutdown but I believe we paid $79/person plus tax in November 2018. So it looks like a $20 increase now.

I think it had bumped to $89 just before they shut it down.

What's REALLY interesting here is that all the other "old" dessert party pages (that work) still have the $89 pricing listed...which was the pricing just before shut down. Only Tomorrowland Terrace and Frozen have new pricing and (I think) new menus. Curiouser and curiouser.

Interesting, but it's the MK that really needs the dessert buffet. FEA is fun, but no one needs it to get a decent view.
So.....the tommorowland terrace party is the only other desserr party with an updated menu and pricing. ;)

Now, with the MS projection componemt of the NEW 50th show....I am not sure the view will be as compelling, but....

So.....the tommorowland terrace party is the only other desserr party with an updated menu and pricing. ;)

Now, with the MS projection componemt of the NEW 50th show....I am not sure the view will be as compelling, but....
There’s hope at least then! I much prefer the garden, but I’m desperate. lol

This is exactly what I was thinking- I was actually expecting something at Tony’s with viewing from the railroad station- similar to a parade view party like at the Christmas party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!