“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re a party of 4 what is the possibility they’d place us at a 10 top instead of a 5? Since there might not be a party of 1 to share with us, is it more likely we’d end up at a bigger table than wasting one seat on a smaller one?

We have been fortunate enough to do this party twice. We saw tons of 4 top tables, and were at a 4 top table the first time we did the party. The second time we were a group of 11 so we had three 4 top tables.

We’re a party of 4 what is the possibility they’d place us at a 10 top instead of a 5?
It sounds like outdoors the tables seat 5, so it is possible that you could have a single person at your table. If indoors those tables seat 10 so you would then have other table mates.

thanks!! We're not really too concerned with sitting with strangers but we'd like to be prepared so we can ensure the little one is on her best behavior with tablemates XD

We’re a party of 4 what is the possibility they’d place us at a 10 top instead of a 5?
Not likely because if they set up any large tables it's usually specifically for a larger group. Parties of 2 or 4 people are the most common. The odds are in your favor that you'll have your own table, however the table will accept five people and as unlikely as it is that they'll have to do it, it's a possibility. Usually table sharing will be between parties of 2 & 2 or 2 & 3.

Not likely because if they set up any large tables it's usually specifically for a larger group. Parties of 2 or 4 people are the most common. The odds are in your favor that you'll have your own table, however the table will accept five people and as unlikely as it is that they'll have to do it, it's a possibility. Usually table sharing will be between parties of 2 & 2 or 2 & 3.

Thanks so much! This is really helpful!! We're not really worried about having to sit with strangers and we'd be totally fine if we do end up doing that but it's great to hear how it all gets set up and just be prepared! this is our first dessert party and we're excited but also slightly nervous since we've never done it before

As for the table arrangements, I thinking of doing this solo. I hope I am not going to be upsetting people by being at their table. Also hoping it would be more likely to sit a solo person with two “couples” as to mix it up more than one solo person with a family.

How many months do they typically open at a time?
"Typically" won't work in this case because even the group that puts on the party doesn't control when the dates are posted. All you can do is check regularly beginning now.

"Typically" won't work in this case because even the group that puts on the party doesn't control when the dates are posted. All you can do is check regularly beginning now.

I was afraid of that. Thanks! I will just keep checking.

As for the table arrangements, I thinking of doing this solo. I hope I am not going to be upsetting people by being at their table. Also hoping it would be more likely to sit a solo person with two “couples” as to mix it up more than one solo person with a family.

I haven't done a party solo but we are a party of 3 and were seated with a single once and we all had a great time! We enjoy meeting new people so hopefully your tablemates will as well.

I haven't done a party solo but we are a party of 3 and were seated with a single once and we all had a great time! We enjoy meeting new people so hopefully your tablemates will as well.
party of 2 so hoping we get seated with nice people. I would rather not have to have a discussion with my kid about why people are jerks at this thing! We had an awesome time at Biergarten so hoping my child will charm even the grumpiest of folks :) The grandparents at that table were very reserved and a little grumpy at first and did NOT like the food but still opened up to nice conversation after a little while (the parents and kids were friendly, it was 6 of them and the two of us).

that's my first choice date as well! Fingers crossed!
Maybe we'll see you there! (And we're a party of two - my adult daughter and I. If we're seated with you and your little guy, we promise to be friendly table mates!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!