“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got mine booked for 3/28!!! I called in so I could use a gift card to cover our party of 4 and the woman was squeeling on the phone saying she was excited she could finally book one! So happy to have had someone as excited to book it as I was

Booked 2/3 solo, despite my 6:30 SDD FP+. I will keep checking for another SDD time. Or this might push me to splurge on HS DAH for the night I arrive :confused3

Booked our family for 3/10. I’m hoping it being the day of the time change will help my kids cope with being up that late—their bodies will think it’s only 8:00 when fireworks start! So we might even last until the FEA ride and get the full value.

We’ve never seen Illuminations, so I am excited to have a great view for our last chance to watch it!

Haha, my boyfriend and I are going on 1/27 as well!!

Booked for Jan 27! If illuminations is at 9 and party start time is at 8, do most people go a little early? I've seen a few blogs that they let you in about 7:40 or so and just want to plan our arrival at a decent time (I know tables are pre assigned just want to get the most out of the party). Thank you!

Booked for 1/27! So glad it finally opened up. My planning is complete! I’m getting so excited!

Awesome, we will be there 1/27 also! 3 of us.

We're going on 1/27 also. Party of 5.

Is anyone else unable to view their FEA Dessert Party confirmation on MDE? I have not since booking it yesterday for January. I get Donald telling me that "We had to duck out". I can view the rest of my ADR confirmations.

Is anyone else unable to view their FEA Dessert Party confirmation on MDE? I have not since booking it yesterday for January. I get Donald telling me that "We had to duck out". I can view the rest of my ADR confirmations.
I booked this evening. Although I received a confirmation, at the same time, I received a message something like “sorry, unable to book at this time” or something. I can see my reservation on the app, and I received the confirmation email, but it doesn’t show anything on the website. Another odd thing, although the info state $79pp, I was only charged $66pp???

I booked this evening. Although I received a confirmation, at the same time, I received a message something like “sorry, unable to book at this time” or something. I can see my reservation on the app, and I received the confirmation email, but it doesn’t show anything on the website. Another odd thing, although the info state $79pp, I was only charged $66pp???
Did your confirmation break down the cost?

Hi Sherlee
I just logged into my MDE and I can see the reservation I made for Jan 4 2019.
If I hit the view confirmation link it sends me to the "Sorry I had to Duck out" message and then knocks me out of the site.
Probably a Disney Glitch in the system.
Mel

Looking to book the FEA dessert party for June 10th. Is there a particular reason why the months of April through June are "greyed" out from making reservation requests?

Looking to book the FEA dessert party for June 10th. Is there a particular reason why the months of April through June are "greyed" out from making reservation requests?

Yeah, this party has inconsistent periods of when no dates will be available on the calendar, then they’ll release a bunch of dates covering a month or a few months. This party - more than all others - is especially prone to frustratingly late additions of dates for various event scheduling reasons. Since the most recent dates were just added as PP noted, it’ll probably be awhile before we see June dates.

Watch the thread and join the look-out party. :-)

Forecast is calling for thunder storms and flash flooding for tomorrow. Anyone know if the party will continue despite the forecast? We don’t particularly want to be in the parks during a storm but if they’re open and the party is continuing then we might not have a choice :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts