“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see blue, but then I realized I changed my plans so I'm not doing this in July. :sad: Some habits are hard to break- I got caught up in all the excitement! :o

FWIW, when I'm at home for whatever reason the Disney website loads on the Canada version (I'm nowhere near Canada). No blue July dates. But when I switch to United States, blue dates show up. YMMV!

FWIW, when I'm at home for whatever reason the Disney website loads on the Canada version (I'm nowhere near Canada). No blue July dates. But when I switch to United States, blue dates show up. YMMV!

That worked... I am in Canada but when I switched to US I can see the July dates... Thanks.

That worked... I am in Canada but when I switched to US I can see the July dates... Thanks.

Dumb and maybe ignorant question on my part... do you have to be in the Canada version when booking things on WDW's website, or can you book when on the US version?

Dumb and maybe ignorant question on my part... do you have to be in the Canada version when booking things on WDW's website, or can you book when on the US version?

Not at all. Just ran through a booking on June 30th and when it prompted me to sign in it left me in the US so I am assuming I could continue and book in this mode... We shall see! Any idea how long it typically takes them to populate the actual availability after the dates turn blue? Thanks again--Greg

Not at all. Just ran through a booking on June 30th and when it prompted me to sign in it left me in the US so I am assuming I could continue and book in this mode... We shall see! Any idea how long it typically takes them to populate the actual availability after the dates turn blue? Thanks again--Greg

Thanks!

It's usually within 24 hours. My guess is sometime overnight or first thing tomorrow it'll be bookable, if typical 'blue date' additions hold.

Are the dates released with any consistency? Dates went blue for July on April 9, will they go blue for August on May 9?

Okay...seriously dumb question. This answer has to be no, else we wouldn't be stalking.

Are the dates released with any consistency? Dates went blue for July on April 9, will they go blue for August on May 9?

Okay...seriously dumb question. This answer has to be no, else we wouldn't be stalking.

I stalk because you never know for sure when they are going to release them.
They released June a few weeks ago. It was either a Saturday morning or Sunday morning now I can't remember.
July looks like it will likely be bookable tomorrow.
I guess it does often go live on Wednesdays or the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter