“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you book on the website? It's not working for me.

just on the website. Is it grey for you still? If so, make sure you are on the US site versus another country like Canada (I had that problem earlier but GADisneyDad14 suggested to change it and it worked).

Keep refreshing if you don't get your date - had to refresh around ten times using web for 7/17 but got it !!!:duck:

@FastPasser. - I'm sure this has been asked 100 times, but how are large parties handled in terms of tables? I have a crew of 12 this summer. :scared1:
I think it's closer to 50 times. Yikes, 12 people!!!

It could be three tables or it could be two larger tables. It depends on how many large groups are attending that night and what the party leader prefers to do when assigning the tables. The larger tables are set up off to the far side closest to the FP viewing area kinda behind the regular tables, so three regular tables would be my preference for viewing. However, for party interaction, it's nice to have everyone closer together at two larger tables. Do you have a preference? As it will be during the rainy season, all bets are off and there's a 50/50 chance that you'll be indoors sharing two tables.

Hello, I am going in August and while I know those dates have not been released yet, I was wondering if anyone knew if FEA is still as frequent during the Food & Wine Festival as it is other months (only doesn't happen on Tuesdays). I have been thrown a few wrenches in my planning so far and hoping this isn't another one. Thanks in advance!

Now bring on August dates/bookings :) I know it will be at least next month probably but I will still be checking everyday.

You just never know lol.
After 3 months they released June and then only about 3 weeks later came July.
I was checking daily but wasn't expecting it to be this soon.
They may release August soon or they may drag their feet.

I agree July came much faster then I expected as well. Just for anyone's interest, it seemed like they started to actually be bookable at a few minutes past 5:30 am (EDT) this morning despite being in blue yesterday...

Do we think they will jack up the prices for the final month - and especially the last night? I realize my chances are slim to none (I check every single day, but with my luck they'll get released when I'm on a cruise 7/21-26) for snagging that one, but just in case magic happens...so I can prepare.

Do we think they will jack up the prices for the final month - and especially the last night? I realize my chances are slim to none (I check every single day, but with my luck they'll get released when I'm on a cruise 7/21-26) for snagging that one, but just in case magic happens...so I can prepare.

The dessert party is not ending with the end of Illuminations.
That was made clear.
I highly doubt they would raise prices simply due to Illuminations ending
I'm guessing August/September dates will be released prior to late July... (but of course Disney likes to keep people guessing)

Hmmm, we may need a watch thread. Every time I see the notification on this thread my heart is going to race a little. :-)

Although there’s a pretty real possibility it’s not offered that night. The chances of some other special event or the events staff or space needed in some other capacity seem pretty high, in my opinion.

Guess we’ll see.

ACK. I went onto the US site (I had forgotten that hack - I used it to get Magic Bands when they were in beta) and now there are no seats left for July 4th! Every other night has availability. I think I snoozed and loozed. :sad2::sad2:

Hmmm, we may need a watch thread. Every time I see the notification on this thread my heart is going to race a little. :-)

Although there’s a pretty real possibility it’s not offered that night. The chances of some other special event or the events staff or space needed in some other capacity seem pretty high, in my opinion.

Guess we’ll see.

I think we absolutely do. I know it could easily be June or July before they release any dates or any information at all about a possible special event, so it’s going to be a long haul. Rose and Crown is already booked, but I don’t care for that view. I’ll stake out a spot all day if I have to but I’m hoping they offer something and I catch it in time to book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!