“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got ours for July too! This will be our first and probably ONLY time to see Illuminations. We've never stayed at Epcot for any evening entertainment, so I'm kinda excited to do a dessert party along with the show. Especially since Frozen is my favorite movie and ride!

The dessert party is not ending with the end of Illuminations.
That was made clear.
I highly doubt they would raise prices simply due to Illuminations ending
I'm guessing August/September dates will be released prior to late July... (but of course Disney likes to keep people guessing)
Where and how was that made clear? I've been trying to find this information unsuccessfully...

We're hoping to go in November!!

Do we think they will jack up the prices for the final month - and especially the last night? I realize my chances are slim to none (I check every single day, but with my luck they'll get released when I'm on a cruise 7/21-26) for snagging that one, but just in case magic happens...so I can prepare.

I think there’s an excellent chance they won’t have the buffet for the last show at all. They may not even issue FP’s for it. I hope they do because we’re going and I’d love to snag a reservation. I think there’s a good chance if they have one, it will be a special event type with higher prices. I’m ok with that, would actually love to see them do something really memorable.

In the meantime, I’m stalking hoping to get lucky. If they have the buffet for the final show, those tickets will sell out in minutes. It’s going to take some luck to get it.

Where and how was that made clear? I've been trying to find this information unsuccessfully...

We're hoping to go in November!!

There’s no reason they wouldn’t have it for the interim show. They’re taking reservations for the Rose and Crown dining pkg well after the end of Illuminations, why not the dessert buffet?

I think there’s an excellent chance they won’t have the buffet for the last show at all. They may not even issue FP’s for it. I hope they do because we’re going and I’d love to snag a reservation. I think there’s a good chance if they have one, it will be a special event type with higher prices. I’m ok with that, would actually love to see them do something really memorable.

In the meantime, I’m stalking hoping to get lucky. If they have the buffet for the final show, those tickets will sell out in minutes. It’s going to take some luck to get it.

Yeah.

I hope they at least have FP+ for it because I am solo and can’t shift off with someone for bathroom, food, and drink runs.

Yeah.

I hope they at least have FP+ for it because I am solo and can’t shift off with someone for bathroom, food, and drink runs.

I’m going with my daughter and son-in-law. If we have to, we’ll be there at park opening, set up camp and alternate in and out. I’m going to see it and I’m going to have a good view, whatever it takes. lol Make friends with the people around you and exchange holding spots! We’ve done that many times for the MK fireworks.

Wow, you must really like Illuminations.

Absolutely love it. It's more all the memories I think than the actual show. We've watched it from the beginning and it's always been my favorite. We've been planning a trip just for this since they announced it was ending. Just a lil' crazy here. lol

I'd be surprised to see September open up before June. That doesn't stop me from stalking though. :)
You and me both....I'm waiting to see the Eat to the Beat concert lineup as well ,along with possible extended park hours for HS ( I did just notice that at HS 50's Primetime and Sci Fi now have lunch starting at 1045 after Aug 29 while prior to it is at 11 am)
Hoping not to have to do too much of the Disney ADR shuffle once all these things line up

Having seen several hundred performances, correction, having been there during several hundred performances, it's still probably my favorite of all the shows, but it's time for it to go.
I agree, it’s time. But it still makes me sad. I wouldn’t miss the last show for anything.

We went this week. It was absolutely charming. Great view of the show. I felt the desserts/savories were a bit minimal. Re: drinks, I only had wine, but the pours were generous. Thumbs up there.

Introvert talking here, now: the tables are smallish, and we shared with another group. We were 3, they were 2. I would say it will be really awkward if you don’t at least say hi and have a little bit of conversation in the beginning, given the size of the tables/proximity of your companions. That said, after a little small talk, we, and they, really just kept to ourselves and it was fine.

I loved it and will definitely do this again.

Last edited:
I am taking my graduation Girl Scouts to this in June. I've got 7 girls, another mom, and myself for our last trip together before they all head off in different directions for college. The girls are so excited and looking forward to this. I am glad I will be able to see Illuminations one more time before it goes away I've loved watching that show when ever we have gone.

Does anyone know if Epcot forever will have a dessert party? Our trip happens to fall on the launch date. I wondering if fastpass or dessert party will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!