“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:30 eastern time?
Yes. For some reason though the December dates have still been unable to book all morning. I’ve been trying to book for December just to help out here to let people know when they will be, ( and I’m sorry for anyone who got the notification for a new comment and it wasn’t the one you were hoping for saying it’s bookable) does anyone know about what time they went blue yesterday? Should be 24 hours from that time as it has been in the past. Definitely should be able to by tonight I would think.

Yes. For some reason though the December dates have still been unable to book all morning. I’ve been trying to book for December just to help out here to let people know when they will be, ( and I’m sorry for anyone who got the notification for a new comment and it wasn’t the one you were hoping for saying it’s bookable) does anyone know about what time they went blue yesterday? Should be 24 hours from that time as it has been in the past. Definitely should be able to by tonight I would think.

I believe it was about 11:30am EST. I do see a different message now when I try to book, but still not bookable.

Love this thread! Made our reservation for December as well. We cancelled in April because the weather was crappy and it was likely to be moved inside (it was). We were able to get a Fast Pass that night and ended up having a great time. Here's hoping for good weather on December 7th!

I’m so happy for everyone scoring their December dates! We were hoping to go December 13th but sadly decided to bow out this morning and maybe consider going sometime on our next trip. The price hike was a bit too much to take for a family of four with some of the other extras we had planned for our trip. Hope we can scout out a good spot to watch the show!

I've never done a dessert party before and was wondering how the tickets work since they're prepaid. Are they just on your magic bands or do you get physical tickets like MVMCP?

I've never done a dessert party before and was wondering how the tickets work since they're prepaid. Are they just on your magic bands or do you get physical tickets like MVMCP?
No tickets or Magicbands necessary. The check in CM is not able to access the info on Magicbands and totally relies on that night's guest list. If your party's name is on there, your all set.

Hello all.

We have sept 30th dessert party booked for 4 people and are moving our trip later in year. I’m going to be dropping the reservation. I can coordinate if anyone is interested. PM me.

Plan on dropping ADR by next week .
So reservations for FEA dessert party are like other ADR in that they can be canceled? I don’t see availability for my dates in October, and wasn’t sure if it was one I should keep checking on, or if it was impossible to book once there was no availability showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter