“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
So reservations for FEA dessert party are like other ADR in that they can be canceled? I don’t see availability for my dates in October, and wasn’t sure if it was one I should keep checking on, or if it was impossible to book once there was no availability showing.
Keep checking! I got my date for Sept 27 on Sept 22. I checked multiple times a day for over a month before it became available.

So reservations for FEA dessert party are like other ADR in that they can be canceled? I don’t see availability for my dates in October, and wasn’t sure if it was one I should keep checking on, or if it was impossible to book once there was no availability showing.

Yep! I booked it, canceled it, stalked it and booked it again. And that’s Thanksgiving week!

Any guesses based on prior history when dates for January and February will be released?
There is no pattern to the release of dates unfortunately. FWIW October dates were released July 25, and the December dates were just made available yesterday. Just keep checking. January and February could be released at the same time or January first and then February later. Follow this thread with notifications on if you would like to hopefully find out as soon as they are up.

Was there a price increase? Waiting on Jan but priced checked a date in Dec and it showed as like 83-84 each not 99 as it said.

Was there a price increase? Waiting on Jan but priced checked a date in Dec and it showed as like 83-84 each not 99 as it said.
Just for grins I added 2 adults in early December to my cart and it came up as $198.

That might be a glitch so if anyone is going then you might want to book it now to lock in that price

Just wondering if showing a bit later (maybe 15 minutes after the DP start time) will cause problems. The start time for the EPCOT dessert party is 8PM and the show is at 9:30 and I think I'll get there at 8:15 (I figure I'll get to EPCOT at 7:45 and allowing for security checks and allowing 15 minutes from EPCOT front entrance to DP location) will be an issue. While I think I've allowed enough time between events I'm wondering if showing a bit late will mess things up.

We are going Nov 1. I’m excited to see the new show, but I am going to miss seeing @FastPasser (I hope retirement is treating you well!). I’m glad the December people are pretty much getting the dates they needed. Have fun all!

You'll actually arrive about 30 minutes after the party starts, but it's your dime and if you're ok with it, it doesn't matter. The food and table will be there even if you arrive later.
Exactly what I wanted to know - sort of I guess. (For us regular humans sometimes our schedules don't 100% mesh with Disney.) As long as the table is still there it's all good.

I am a bit curious why if I'm 15 minutes late from the time of the booking how does it mean I'll be 30 minutes late? Not super judgy here -- but if I'm 15 minutes late from the time on my Disney reservation, how does that translate to me being 30 minutes late? If the booking is 8PM and I arrive at 8:15 how does that make me 30 minutes late -- it really should mean I'm 15 minutes late or is there some Disney time-space-continuum that I'm unfamilar with.

I am a bit curious why if I'm 15 minutes late from the time of the booking how does it mean I'll be 30 minutes late? Not super judgy here -- but if I'm 15 minutes late from the time on my Disney reservation, how does that translate to me being 30 minutes late? If the booking is 8PM and I arrive at 8:15 how does that make me 30 minutes late -- it really should mean I'm 15 minutes late or is there some Disney time-space-continuum that I'm unfamilar with.

Well the answer to your question here is because you will as Johnny Cash says "walk the line" before you can get in.

Exactly what I wanted to know - sort of I guess. (For us regular humans sometimes our schedules don't 100% mesh with Disney.) As long as the table is still there it's all good.

The parties tend to open 15 minutes before the officially scheduled time, so chances are a good number of people will have been enjoying the party 30 minutes before you.

ETA: If 8:15 works best for you, though, I wouldn't worry about food or drink running out. There's always plenty to go around.

Last year we went to FEA party but had to eat indoors in the Canada area, and 20mins prior to show we walked to viewing area where we stood to watch.

We are booked for late October again. If we are outside, are we seated during fireworks? and is the food is still available to grab up to or during the fireworks?

When do they shutdown the Buffett?

but if I'm 15 minutes late from the time on my Disney reservation, how does that translate to me being 30 minutes late? If the booking is 8PM and I arrive at 8:15 how does that make me 30 minutes late -- it really should mean I'm 15 minutes late or is there some Disney time-space-continuum that I'm unfamilar with.
As Twilight Sparkle posted, the party normally begins 15 minutes early.

Last year we went to FEA party but had to eat indoors in the Canada area, and 20mins prior to show we walked to viewing area where we stood to watch.
That was a special situation. The normal indoor location at Norway was unavailable so they had to use the backup indoor venue.
We are booked for late October again. If we are outside, are we seated during fireworks?
Yes
and is the food is still available to grab up to or during the fireworks?
Yes
When do they shutdown the Buffett
Usually after the show but there is some wiggle room.

Do they still give out the special glasses for the fireworks at the party does anyone know? Also I am wondering, just in case our youngest starts to freak out with the fireworks, is there anywhere close by that I can take him inside like a shop or something? A place I could bring him while the rest of our family stays to enjoy the fireworks?

Do they still give out the special glasses for the fireworks at the party does anyone know? Also I am wondering, just in case our youngest starts to freak out with the fireworks, is there anywhere close by that I can take him inside like a shop or something? A place I could bring him while the rest of our family stays to enjoy the fireworks?

Yes, they gave out the glasses last week when we were there. The viewing area was right by a shop at the front of World Showcase so you probably could bring him in there.

ETA: We had to eat inside at Norway and then walk to the viewing location. I'm assuming it's always the same viewing location, at the front of World Showcase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter