“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the alert .. couldn’t get them after refreshing but according to your post .. no dates during our short stay .. curious about other options besides a FP for the reserved area. Guessing there aren’t any other options for exclusive parties for that show that night .. taking a few family members with us this trip and just trying to add in anything special we can during our limited time available

Last edited:
If those dates are right, I've been waiting for nothing. No chance I can change around dates at this late date. What a waste of time.

Still not seeing any reservation times for Jan on my Disney's page. Hoping they get their act together soon!

I'm able to see 'blue' dates now online for January, February, and March - however when clicking them to reserve it says 'no tables available' so I'm assuming it means they will be able to be booked soon.

I'm able to see 'blue' dates now online for January, February, and March - however when clicking them to reserve it says 'no tables available' so I'm assuming it means they will be able to be booked soon.
Tomorrow if precedent holds. At least that is how it worked last time new dates were made available, although I don't know if it being a Saturday will impact anything.

Ah, much better dates showing now than in the previous screenshot. Looks like pretty much every night except Tuesday (if these dates stick).

Ah, much better dates showing now than in the previous screenshot. Looks like pretty much every night except Tuesday (if these dates stick).

In the past when it goes blue - the dates usually stick or just get added more. I suspect next 24 hours it will be booking time for me for January!

What time did folks start checking in?
For a party with an 8pm start time, they usually allow Guests into the venue at 7:45. You can usually check in at least 45 minutes before the official start time but unless you want to wait in line, I wouldn't because there's no point. When asked, I told Guests to enjoy the park and return to check in between 7:30 & 7:45. Tables are preassigned so whether you check in super early or even after it starts, you'll get the same table. For a later party start time adjust the times accordingly.

Last edited:
Tables are preassigned so whether you check in super early or even after it starts, you'll get the same table.

I have reservations, but I don't see anything about assigned seating. Do you know how they assign seatings (i.e. how do people get the "good" table)?

I have reservations, but I don't see anything about assigned seating.
It's posted on MDE on the party's web page. "Communal seating is pre-assigned, and Guests may be seated with other parties."
Do you know how they assign seatings (i.e. how do people get the "good" table)?
I do know how they assign the tables but unless you have an in with the Leader doing the assigning, there's not much you can do to affect what table you get.

I’ve been watching for Jan dates to open for awhile. Epcot has evening EMH on Fri 1/3 but the day is still in blue. I’ve never seen a party on an EMH evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!