“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find an official story anywhere and that August trip has a spot saved for it!

Just know it's only going to be offered Sunday's, Wednesday's and Friday's

Editing. Not the case. Days vary.

Last edited:
Disney officially announced it this morning. Starts booking tomorrow, June 15. The party begins August 2.

Editing...and it does include alcohol :D:D

Can you provide the link so I may view the official details? Thanks!!

I can't find an official story anywhere and that August trip has a spot saved for it!

No link yet. I'll post it tomorrow. I spoke to someone at WDW dine and they confirmed and gave me the further details.

So Disney had not officially announced it. Official means a PR release, such as Disney Parks Blog.

While we know it is happening from CM above and reliable bloggers, and of course this phone CM sounds like they know .... we still have to be careful about posting on here anything phone CMs say as reliable or Disney official.

So Disney had not officially announced it. Official means a PR release, such as Disney Parks Blog.

While we know it is happening from CM above and reliable bloggers, and of course this phone CM sounds like they know .... we still have to be careful about posting on here anything phone CMs say as reliable or Disney official.

Yes I agree. The cm on the phone said "it was officially announced this morning". She then gave me the booking dates, when it starts, desserts and drinks offered, etc.

If booking opens tomorrow, I wanted people here to know.

Wow...$79 and $49? I suppose there's no limit to how high prices will go. I remember the first dessert parties at Tomorrowland Terrace. $21.95...maybe $27.95 one year. Even that price made me pause but we did it and had fun.

The cm on the phone said "it was officially announced this morning".
Really, I wonder where? Usually stuff like this appears on the CM website "The HUB" before, or at the same time that it's officially announced, but there was nothing this morning, very strange.

Really, I wonder where? Usually stuff like this appears on the CM website "The HUB" before, or at the same time that it's officially announced, but there was nothing this morning, very strange.

I don't know. Guess we'll find out tomorrow if it's right.

Wow...$79 and $49? I suppose there's no limit to how high prices will go. I remember the first dessert parties at Tomorrowland Terrace. $21.95...maybe $27.95 one year. Even that price made me pause but we did it and had fun.

the sad thing is, for Disney, considering this includes alcohol (which obviously the one in Tomorrowland doesn't) and the special ride on a top tier attraction, my first thought was "wow, $79? I was expecting it to be higher"

I wonder how long this is? If you head over to the ride after Illuminations obviously it's done at the end of the show.

Just curious. I have 0 interest in doing this.

Just rode Frozen again this afternoon, for the second time this trip. Today was to make sure that my son rode it (it wasn't high priority). I had a very good view of Illuminations for the Dis 20th birthday party, with a concert, dessert and 5 rides of Test Track thrown in, for $85.00. A much better deal, particularly since I have zero interest in riding Frozen again, with 19 more days until this vacation is over. I'll settle seeing the 4th of July fireworks at Epcot, hopefully sitting from a good viewing area ATM Rose and Crown, where I have an 8:50 reservation that night.

And this event will probably be crazy popular too.

I think it's insane. For that much money, I expect a high end meal--not cake, a couple of drinks and a view of a show that was already paid for with my ticket. It's not even difficult to find a spot with a good view of Illuminations.

Thanks! It's not available to book yet, but there's going to be a Saturday party our week, and that's the day we were already planning IllumiNations as it's our last night.

Glad to hear it's not actually available to book yet...was having a mini panic attack when it was saying unavailable for our dates. :scared: haha

Do you know when they'll be open? Booking all three park dessert parties for our trip. I'm excited! lol :love:

Looks like the schedule is not consistently Sunday Wednesday Friday (which I was hoping for:()

Hmmm ... guest those summer cocktails and melted snow drinks are really really good, oh and the ride.

IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert is $49 for adults and $29 for children tax and gratuity included.

Frozen Ever After Dessert is $79 per adult and $47 per child tax and gratuity included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!