“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that said, today’s compliment goes to you, FastPasser - you have been a wealth of information on this page and extremely helpful to everyone who has questions and/or comments. I appreciate everything you’ve offered on this thread.
You're making me blush. You're very welcome. If you ever do the SW dessert party, I'm on that thread as well.
My husband is coming with me on a future trip this fall, and I am hoping that they still offer this event - I’d love to bring him so he, too, can experience it. And maybe, just maybe, I might be able to meet you, FastPasser, in person.
Always fun to meet nice people. Because I can be anywhere at WDW on any given night, give me a heads up when you know your date.

Disney is killing me today! They sent an email to us about how to have an even better trip - it said that we should sign up for Tiana’s Ice Cream Social and The Frozen Dessert Party!!! Seriously? My trip is in April!?!? (Tiana’s River Boat is under refurb and obviously there has not been party dates for April! Ha!)

Fastpasser - I am hoping to go the Thursday night before the Star Wars 5K. Were there any issues with the January race night that might make them rethink having it that night?

I am hoping to go the Thursday night before the Star Wars 5K. Were there any issues with the January race night that might make them rethink having it that night?
If I was there on the Thursday night before the 5K, no, it didn't have any effect, but I can't recall if I was because I've done dozens of events since then. I can't envision why the 5K would affect the party the night before. The party takes place in such a small space that it really doesn't impact the rest of the WS. And the venue is cleared of everything within an hour after the party. Your biggest concern is whether or not they'll have a party on that Thursday night.

Hi folks, please forgive me! I’m breaking one of my own rules by asking a question that I’m sure is covered somewhere in this thread... but hoping someone can help out with some quick input/feedback.

We have a reservation for 2 for this event on an upcoming trip. We did the Illuminations dessert party many years ago, but have not done this version.

Any tips/tricks or anything not obvious that I should keep in mind for our night? Best time to arrive, etc?

Really appreciate any input! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:thanks:

I can't give you feedback from a guest's point of view, but I have been at the party many, many times.

As you know, tables are preassigned so no need to arrive more than 15 minutes before the advertised start time, unless you want to chat with the CMs that is. Some Guests who attended the previous party arrive way too early thinking that they need to in order to be able to select a better table. They'll just be waiting in the Que line for no reason.

As you'll be attending within the next 45 days, it's very likely that the party will be at the regular location, and that's the best scenario. Other than that, it's just stuffing your face with desserts and beverages, watching Illuminations, and if the sisters are cooperative that night, and they usually are, go on a boat ride.

Hi folks, please forgive me! I’m breaking one of my own rules by asking a question that I’m sure is covered somewhere in this thread... but hoping someone can help out with some quick input/feedback.

We have a reservation for 2 for this event on an upcoming trip. We did the Illuminations dessert party many years ago, but have not done this version.

Any tips/tricks or anything not obvious that I should keep in mind for our night? Best time to arrive, etc?

I don't really have any tips, but we did have a fabulous time. This has been my favorite dessert party/special event besides EMM. Illuminations is my favorite so I may be biased, but having a seat for it made it that much more enjoyable. What also made the party so great were the wonderful CMs (I'm looking at you @FastPasser.) and the great treats. I found these way better than the MK dessert party items. Riding FEA was also great and we had a very relaxing walk out of an empty park which was nice! I hope you really enjoy it. I'm so jealous!!:banana::banana:

You must have some of the flash frozen pop corn. It's so cool, literally and figuratively.

Fastpasser gave you the other tip. No reason to line up early at all. Not with assigned seats.

Oh, and I don't believe my favorite beverage was on the menu, a melted snowman. Yummy
BD20E433-E803-448A-B322-EF4B5BD50CF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Did this on December 1st, and it was great fun! My only complaint is it's Frozen themed but felt very adultish, I wish they would go back to the International Cultures theme.

Every time someone posts on this thread I panic and think they opened up more dates for this event!!!

I refresh this link multiple times a day in hopes that is exactly what has happened.occasionally I am able to remind myself that it’s not March 4th yet so it’s unlikelu my dreams have come true!!

My FP date is tomorrow - so stressful...

The March dates came out on February 4th so I am not expecting the April dates to come out much sooner than March 4th...it will be great if they do - but Disney doesn’t seem to be doing these things any faster..

The February dates came out in early December ... so who knows.

I arrived about 20min prior to my reservation and did not wait in line very long. I would not waste my time waiting in line, as other posters stated, your seats are assigned prior.

I really enjoyed myself, I went solo and was seated with a fantastic family.

I am not really a dessert girl, I like savory items better. The Cheese Fondue was fantastic! I had a great table by the bar, super happy about my location.

After the show, we got a few minutes to gather our belonging and we were off to FEA. We were led through the FP+ line.

I've been trying to figure out when they open the booking for April's Frozen Ever After Dessert party. Is this idea that you just have to check the website every day to see if they decide to hold the party during the month of April?
I'm puzzled!

I arrived about 20min prior to my reservation and did not wait in line very long. I would not waste my time waiting in line, as other posters stated, your seats are assigned prior.

I really enjoyed myself, I went solo and was seated with a fantastic family.

I am not really a dessert girl, I like savory items better. The Cheese Fondue was fantastic! I had a great table by the bar, super happy about my location.

After the show, we got a few minutes to gather our belonging and we were off to FEA. We were led through the FP+ line.

Thank you!!!

What!! and you didn't let me know you were coming?

OH NO!! I was there for a conference and decided to try this party. I love Illuminations and wanted to try it.

It was fun going solo and better being sit with a new family. I saw with a 20 year old Downs Syndrome man and his sister. His parents and brother just left. He was a hoot! We had so much fun. He loves Frozen and I have never been. He was my guide and made it better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!